Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 4)

*Generic woman scream*

"STOP THAT NEKO!"

Y/n: Uh oh.

You had woken up in a new dark world and it seemed like you were in a spot of bother. A child was lying on the ground in front of you while passed out, and when a police officer saw you, it looked like you had killed the child. And the worst part was, none of your friends were around, so you had no one to defend you if you went to court, something you'd be doing if you didn't start running.

You started to run through a busy city, and when you were running, all the citizens moved out of the way allowing more police officers and cars to go after you.

But eventually, you came to a stop as a line of police cars blocked the way. You looked around you while police officers got closer to you. And when you thought you were about to get caught, you saw a big tall building next to you. So you ran over to it and started to climb up it with the police officers on the ground calling for air support as they couldn't climb the tall building.

When you reached the top, a police helicopter was waiting for you.

"STOP RUNNING AND WE MIGHT SPARE YOU!"

Y/n: (Fight or Flight)

With your robe flapping in the wind of the helicopter, you took your golden scythe out and held it tightly in your right hand while doing an epic pose where it's one man against an army.

"PUT THE SCYTHE DOWN!"

Y/n: (Dew it)

And with your breathing hitching and tears forming in your eyes, you looked around you and saw some more buildings. But in the distance, you saw some sort of silver tower that was shining in the non-existent sun. You looked back at the helicopter that was drawing closer, you made a run for the tower.

"HE'S HEADING TOWARDS THE TOWER! DON'T LET HIM GET TO THE BISHOP!"

Y/n: (Use your scythe for faster movements)

You listened to the voice as you used your scythe to do acrobatics along the gutters on the buildings that led to the silver tower. But one question was still in your head... "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!?"

Kris POV:

"Shhhh, they're waking up."

"Aww, but they looked cute asleep!"

Kris woke up slowly tied to a chair. And when they opened their eyes, they saw Susie, Ralsei, and Toriel tied to chairs as well, but they were still asleep. Kris then heard giggling in front of them, so they looked at where it came from and saw two hooded figures dressed in pink and black.

"Good morning Kristopher~"

"Oi! No flirting with the lightner!"

"Aww! But they're so cute! I just wanna-"

"ENOUGH!"

"Fine."

"Who's making all that noise?"

Toriel then woke up and when she looked up with her eyes now fully awake, she looked around to see the two hooded figures standing in front of her and when she was about to freak out she saw Kris looking at her which calmed her down to some extent.

"Good morning Miss Toriel"

Toriel: K-Kris? W-Where are we? W-What's going on?

"Don't worry, you're perfectly safe. We just need the prince and Susie to wake up."

"Can I kiss the sleeping prince? To wake him up."

"No! No kissing!"

"Ugh, fine, you're no fun."