Kris x Fem!Reader

You loved getting attention as you hardly got any when you were younger, as your parents would always give it to your older brother even though he was just one year older than you, and he always boasted to you about it, so that didn't help.

And no matter what you did, you could never get their recognition, but at least you were getting some from school as you were a very smart student, even smarter than that bird brain that was always trying to get with you, but you kept rejecting him.

You weren't interested in relationships, but you always had a small crush for the mute in your class, but it wasn't big enough to actually love them. But one day, when everyone was picking partners, Kris picked you, which surprised you as you always worked alone. But you weren't complaining, you always liked working on things with people and Kris was no different.

...

Today, Kris had invited you over to their house to studdy, and you happily accepted as you packed your things up. Once you got all your things you went to Kris' house while walking and talking to Kris, they weren't saying anything back but you knew they were listening as they nodded or shook their head to what you said.

Once you both had reached Kris' house, Kris unlocked it and let you in with you thanking them and then sitting at the dinner table. Kris then sat next to you with you getting your things out, but the thing was, Kris sat close to you... like oddly close. So close that you were basically rubbing elbows whenever you would move your arm.

Y/n: Kris, don't you want to move along a bit? We can't really do any work if we're, y'know, bumping elbows.

Kris: No. I like it.

Y/n: You like it? What? Not doing work? Or... the elbow bumping?

Kris:... Both...

Y/n: O-Oh... u-um... you don't want to do it, do you?

Kris: No... just wanted to hang out...

Y/n: W-Why?

Kris: U-Um... cause you're n-nice to be around?...

Kris started to blush slightly as they looked away a tiny bit while rubbing their arm, and you just started to blush as well while looking at Kris.

Y/n: O-Oh... thank you, I guess? That means a lot... seeing how I don't get much attention...

Kris: Why?

Y/n: All goes to my brother... no matter what... so... being with you kinda makes it better...

You blushed more and looked away with Kris now looking at you. You had your hand on the table and Kris just put their hand on yours making you both blush more.

Kris:... Oh... well... that's stupid... s-some as nice and beautiful as you should get lots of attention...

You turned to face Kris with you noticing them rubbing your hand on the table with their thumb, and you blushed more.

Y/n: T-Thanks Kris... haha... and it's nice hearing your voice... wish you would use it more...

Kris: O-Oh... thanks Y/n...

Y/n:...

Kris:...

Y/n:...

Kris:... Should I stop?

Y/n: N-No, it's fine... it's k-kinda soothing actually...

Kris: Oh... ok... well... tell me if you don't want me to keep doing it... i'll stop...

Y/n: T-Thanks Kris...

You gave them a smile making them blush more and you continued with the work, but couldn't focus as Kris was still rubbing your hand with their thumb. And 5 minutes later, you couldn't take it anymore, so you spoke up.