Ralsei x Male!Reader

This one was requested by @martinjeretina, hope ya like this one! and I hope you others like this one as well!

_______________________________

You were an unknown prince that lived in the field of hopes and dreams. You were always jealous of the royal darkner family as they had everything, until one day they lost it all, except a small prince of darkness, little baby Ralsei.

You two were childhood friends, but after the incident happened and you went crazy after seeing an egg in the field of hops and dreams you were watching over with the egg then hatching, you never saw each other again. You both thought that each other were dead, so you forgot about each other, but that would all change today.

You were walking through the field of hopes and dreams wearing a golden and purple cape with crimson robes with strips of rainbow going down the sides then connecting in the middle into a rainbow clock that was embroidered into the centre. You were also wearing white gloves, a white mask that had glowing blue eyes and also made your voice deeper.

But you in reality had hazel eyes with a semi-deep voice allowing your voice to still go high pitch and low pitch whenever you wanted it to. You also had a wooden staff with a red gemstone at the top with strands of gold keeping it connected to the staff.

So there you were, in the field of hopes and dreams with your fancy and expensive outfit when an enemy popped out of nowhere. You were confused at how it was here as your section of the field of hopes and dreams was never infested, not unless something big happened and the enemy was looking for shelter.

Y/n: Hi! Now, listen here, you are in my territory and i'm only going to offer this once, but are you running from something? Or is something coming?

It nodded.

Y/n: What's coming?

It tried it's best to impersonate the impending doom, and a minute later you finally understood it.

Y/n: Really?... but I thought they were just a legend, I don't think they would harm anyone. But i'll talk to them, just get out of here.

It nodded and ran away, but you weren't worried about it, so you carried on your merry way. But 10 minutes later you heard voices in the distance, it was a high pitch voice and low pitch voice. You stopped and stood your ground raising some walls to either side of you, blocking the other ways off.

The voices then came closer and closer, and when you saw them you were sort of surprised. There were three people that were standing in front of you, a blue knight, a purple monster with an axe, and a green dark furred goat.

Y/n: Halt! You three are about to go over my land, what is your reasoning?

Susie: YOUR land? These are just fields.

Y/n: Yes! Owned by me! Now state your intention or I shall send you back!

Susie: Try it.

Ralsei: Susie! U-um, sorry sir, but we need to continue to seal the fountain and defeat King.

Y/n: Is that all of your intentions?

Susie: No they're the intentions of the giraffe behind us, yes it's our intention!

Y/n: Sarcasm does not help. Now, what are your names?

Ralsei: The one in the armour is Kris! The purple monster is Susie! And i'm Ralsei! The prince of darkness!

Your heart skipped a beat after hearing the black goat say that, you stepped back a bit, shook your head and walked back to stand your ground.

Y/n: Impossible, the royal family is no more, they all died in the incident.