Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 7)

"Hello Y/n, it seems we finally meet again."

You woke up in darkness with no one around you.

Y/n: H-Hello? W-Who are you? W-Where are you? Am I in the darkness again?

"Yes, you are in the darkness again, just like you are destined to be. And who I am does not concern you, all you need to know is that i'm that dark voice inside your head, watching your every move. Well, not EVERY move as I have other things to do, but i'm proud of how much progress you've made over such little time, the others are much slower than this."

Y/n:... What do you want from me? Now that we're alone.

"We always were alone, you just didn't accept it. And I don't want anything from you, YOU want something from ME."

Y/n: What could I want from YOU?

"To be let off the leash."

Y/n:...

"You see... you are not comfortable with your shadows in the bunker, sure I have YOU on a leash but YOU have THEM on a leash by not letting them run free around the world."

Y/n: Because it would end it!

"And you do not want that?"

Y/n: What!? No! Why would I EVER want that!?

"Dunno lmao."

Y/n: I hate you.

"No no, in all seriousness... would you like to see what'll happen if you carry on the way you are? The way of foolishness and blindness, the way of accepting all your new family and friends, the way of... hope."

Y/n:... You want me to see the truth right? Show it then, show me what lays ahead and I might just change my ways.

"Then I hope you're ready."

The darkness was then replaced by light.

"The light, your best friend."

Y/n:... I don't understand.

"You were born in the light, and you will die in the light, sometimes our creations can turn against us."

Y/n: So I created the light? Good one dude, good one.

"No, you were BORN in the light, I just said that, are you deaf?"

Y/n: You said "sometimes our creations can turn against us."

"... I guess I DID say that."

Y/n: Yeah, exactly, so why don't you go read a book on how to say your words properly THEN come back to me.

"Creating you was a horrible mistake."

Y/n: Yeah yeah, good one dude. "CrEaTiNg YoU wAs A hOrRiBlE mIsTaKe" suck my ass!

"... You know what? I don't have to put up with this, enjoy being alone!"

Y/n: Yo thanks, being alone is better than having YOUR annoying ass voice in my head. I mean, why the hell is it so deep? Who are you? Darth Vader?

"... Omfg... You are... THE WORST!"

Y/n: Yeah, I know I am.

"..."

Y/n: Soooooooooo, can I wake up yet?

"NO! YOU HAVE CAUSED ME SO MUCH PAIN! AND NOW I'LL SHOW YOU PAIN! HAVE FUN!"

The light around you then changed into the dark world, and it looked like everyone was just looking at you in fear as you were wielding your golden scythe. You then watched as you struck the ground with your golden scythe causing the castle behind you to fall and the exit to implode on itself.