⚠️Lonely boy⚠️Heeseung

Start from the beginning

A car hit him. Hee shot up. His whole body was covered in sweat. Hee was in his room. The blinds were closed. Rain ticking on the window softly. Heeseung got up and ran to the door. Hee tripped over the door step and hit against the door.Tears went over his cheeks. Hee was all alone. Heeseung against the world. Hee would never have a chance to win. The door opened. The lights were like heaven was reaching towards Heeseung. Was he dying in this moment?

"Hyung, are you oke?" Jungwon reached out his hand towards Heeseung. "J-Jungwon?" Hee shot up and hugged Jungwon. Jungwon fell backwards and landed on the ground. "Please say I'm not dreaming." "Hyung, are you crying?" Hee took in his surroundings. The vases weren't there. Hee left them on the floor even though they had shattered? He cut himself with the shards. Hee pulled down his sleeves. Nothing. No scars at all. Except for the one Hee got when Hee accidentally burned himself while cooking with Jay.

"I-it wasn't real...it was all a nightmare...I'm not alone.." "why would we leave you alone? We would never leave you. You have separation anxiety, and we know that." Jungwon said, moving his hand through Heeseung's hair carefully. "I love you Jungwon-a. I'm sorry, so sorry."

"For what?" "I-i don't know. I just am." Sunoo walked towards them and just kneeled down. He looked at Heeseung. Heeseung felt a certain emotion. Worry and care. "I know you don't like the rain..." the rain was bearly even there to Heeseung. It was hard to hear, he was too focused. Jungwon sat up as Heeseung sat up and hugged Sunoo.

Sunoo hugged him back. Breathing in the Sunoo's scent made Heeseung calm down. "I love you Sunoo-ya." "I love you too hyung." Sunoo also moves his fingers through Heeseung's hair. His tears were wetting Sunoo's sweater.

"Hyung." Jay seemed worried too. "Jay." Heeseung stood up. "Why are you crying?" Hee hugged Jay. "I love you Jay." Jay took in Heeseung's natural scent. "I hate seeing you cry hyung. I care so much about you... i love you too." He reached for Heeseung's hair. Moving his fingers through it in a loving way.

Ni-Ki was so confused. He felt trapped in the situation. Having no idea what was going on scared him. Why was Heeseung sad? Was he expecting something to happen? Was this his goodbye. Heeseung seemed to sense it and let go of Jay.

"Ni-Ki." Ni-Ki ran up to him and hugged him. "W-why are you being like this? Y-you aren't leaving are you?" Hee let out a sigh. "No. I'm not going anywhere. Never. And you?" Ni-ki shook his head. "I love you Riki." "I love you too hyung."

Jake was also confused. Mainly worried about Heeseung. The older let go of Ni-Ki and made eye contact with Jake. "Come here." The Australian Korean male hugged him. "Why are you crying? You're worrying me. Did you get flashbacks from the rain?"

"No, I'm just happy to have you. I love you Jake." "I-i love you too hyung." Jake seemed to let go of his worries as he huged Heeseung. "Please don't cry. Don't cry. Please." Jake had tears in his eyes. "Jake, don't cry. For me." Hee put his hand on Jake's cheek. "Don't cry."

Sunghoon stood alone in the background. Away from everyone. In the door opening of the kitchen. Heeseung couldn't see him at first. Hee panicked for a moment. His gaze went to the bedrooms but he couldn't see him there. His legs gave in him and he collapsed. The sound of rain started echoing through his ears.

"W-what? N-no..." Jungwon saw the panic and looked at the kitchen. Heeseung noticed and looked up and into the kitchen. Hee saw Sunghoon standing in the door opening of the kitchen with a glass in his hand. The sigh that left his troat almost sounded like a squeak. Hee stood up, a tiny bit wobbly but Hee knew he wouldn't fall.

Running to Sunghoon he wrapped his arms around the younger. "D-don't go! I-i'm so sorry! P-please don't kill yourself!" Sunghoon was frozen. He dropped the glass he was holding. It shattered loudly. Heeseung's eyes widened. Hee pulled Sunghoon out of the kitchen, away from the glass shards.

Hee put Sunghoon on the couch. Jungwon wanted to clean it up but Heeseung pulled him back into his embrace. "No." Was all he said. He closed the sliding door to the kitchen completely blocking it off. All the shards were in the kitchen, non of them landed in the hallway.

Heeseung walked back to Sunghoon. Hee hugged the younger. "I love you Sunghoon-a." "I love you too hyung." Sunghoon held onto the embrace, seemingly too scared to let him go. "Hyung." Hee looked at Jay. "What's going on? Why are you so upset?"

"I had a nightmare." Hee finally confessed. "What happened?" They all sat around Heeseung. "Sunghoon killed himself with glass shards..." Hee looked at Sunghoon's throat. "Sunoo got so upset that he took a knife and ended his own life. Jake drowned himself...Jay got hit by a car...Ni-Ki jumped after Jungwon after Jungwon jumped off a building...all in two days...i was all alone..

I had all your shoes in the practice room with me but i kicked them away. And i hit staff because they told me to go solo...I was full of rage and sadness. I broke your ash vases and cut my wrists with them. I went out into the street and yelled about my frustration i yelled

'All the memories we had! We went to Germany together! Why did you die on me! I hate self hate! Why does it exist?! It's all because people are heartless! I hate cars! I hope everyone who drives them die! Every single one of them!

I hate knives! Why made them?! Why? It's too dangerous! I hate everyone! Why can't everyone just be kind! Why can't you breath under water at this point?! It's ruining the world! People are heartless! Grief isn't weakness! Why can't people accept it?!

Why do tall buildings not have a better safety system?! Who made cups shatter so easily?! I lost everything due to those stupid things!

Are you happy you're not in my place?! Sure, record me! You would never know how it feels to go insane over the death of a loved one! I hate the world! Please just kill me! If you did it to the people who are the world to me why not do it to me?!' And i got hit by a car and woke up."

They were all quiet. "I wouldn't do that. You guys mean too much to me. I know that if i did something it would hurt you." Sunghoon mumbled. "Ah, I'm so relieved it was just a dream." Heeseung said letting himself fall back onto the couch. Sunoo immediately hugged him getting himself comfortable on Heeseung's lap.

"I'll cook dinner." Jay said. "I have to clean up the glass first." Jungwon said walking to the kitchen with Jay. "I guess i know how you feel now. I still feel so bad for you guys. One year without you, i would die for sure." They ate dinner and joked together. Heeseung felt extremely relieved.

The next morning at the company building the staff was scolding Jungwon. Heeseung was extremely protective and pushed the staff away. "No." Hee said and took Jungwon with him to the practice room.

Their shoes were off and they were joking around. "You better not trow my shoes Ni-Ki, they are expensive!" Jay whined. The younger just laughed. "Hey." They all looked at Heeseung. "Let's get ice cream." "Yay!" Jungwon cheered. Sunoo pouted. "And yes, you're aloud to get mint choco green tea."

Sunoo smiled. "Let's go them." They put on their shoes and ran out. Heeseung was in the back looking at them. He was definitely blessed with them.

₩_______________________₩
It was a rant of emotions but the ending made me so happy
Feel free to request, point out mistakes, comment and vote 💙
Next up: Selfish is a big word