I walk into the kitchen opening the huge refrigerator looking around for something that satisfies my taste.

I open the freezer not really finding anything in the grocery filled refrigerator. I grab the vanilla ice cream putting it on the island then the jar of pickles from the fridge. I have no idea what I'm thinking but I'm really wanting it.

I scoop out some ice cream with a spoon I grabbed and my bowl putting what I wouldn't consider a lot but I'm sure I'd get some side eyes from the guys. And put two huge long pickles.

"Odd...I don't really like pickles but this seems convincing." I mumble to myself.

I go to the bar of the island pulling out a stool starting to eat.

"The fuck are you eating?" I turn my head to see Jisung and seungmin. "Stop judging it's actually...really good." I tell them continuing to eat it.

"Isn't that a pregnancy thing?" Seungmin asks "how would you know?" Jisung asks opening the fridge as seungmin pulls out a stool sitting next to me.

"When my mother was pregnant with my sister she had that a lot.." seungmin says looking like he's not liking the memory. "You have a sister?" I ask continuing to eat.

"I had a sister and a mom." He says emphasizing the word 'had' I look at Jisung who makes direct eye contact with me shaking his head no slightly telling me to not continue on with questions.

"So your pregnant?" Seungmin asks me. I shoot him a glare saying no with my eyes.

"No I'm not I can't get pregnant I got my tubes tide a long time ago." I tell him. "Ah okay good...so you'd have to adopt?" He asks me. I shake my head no.

"I don't want kids in this world being a parent is a risky game in the mafia." I tell him eating ice cream.

"She's right about that, plus I'm not sure Chan would be pleased if you were." Jisung laughs. "Well no need to worry I'm not." I say reassuring him.

"As long as I'd love to stay and chat I need to go check on Chan and Jeongin." I tell them getting up from the stool. I lay my bowl on the sink rinsing it out then going upstairs. I go to change room first since It is the first room you reach going into the hall.

I lightly knock on the door then opening it. I see him lying down in bed looking through some paper work.

"Hey." I say going in closing the door behind me. I go over to the couch in his room sitting on the sofa.

 I go over to the couch in his room sitting on the sofa

(Chan's room)

"Y/n you've done an extremely good job managing everything, I knew that you could do it but I'm honestly impressed it's like I wasn't even gone." Chan says complementing me.

"You are very work hungry aren't you?" I ask crossing my arms looking at him.

"Hey! You made me make a deal with you no one talks about work until we got home and now we are home." Chan tells me scrolling on his computer.