"Ass fat ain't it?" I say rubbing my fingers over the back on her hand.

Peaches giggled cutely and Suga looked at me intently before speaking.

"Very. I was just asking if you would like to get dinner and have a little after work chat?"

"Would you like that Peaches?" I ask leaving it up to her if we went or not.

"Yes Daddy." Peaches said turning her head with a big smile.

Suga looked surprised for a moment letting Peaches go and smiling and leaned in whispered something in her ear before licking it quickly and picking up the folder and leaving.

--

Peaches sent Suga the deats to a restaurant we loved and left to get ready. Luckily my last court docket was quick and I was able to leave and get home to get ready. Peaches was really excited and I was happy to see her that way. We wanted a 3rd and if this worked out, it would be amazing.

Right on time we met and got a table on the roof top. Wine was poured and we talked for hours. The sunset turned into a clear hot night with stars all over the sky. Suga aka Megan was a real open book and we were comfortable talking with her. Soon, Suga had Peaches on her lap giving her the biggest wettest kiss she could muster. Suga had told us she was more of a lesbian than bi which made me doubt this would work but Peaches hadn't connected with another woman like this before.

Suga and Peaches broke their kiss and Peaches looked at me before looking at Suga. She straight up told her that we were a unit and that she had to be open to being with me as well along with my 'unicorn' horn. She nodded and said that she'd noticed it at the office and was intrigued but was smitten with Peaches so figured she'd get to know us one on one and then together.

In the truck Peaches couldn't stop talking about our date and I was happy. I liked Suga too, I had a weakness for Southern drawl and thick thighs. I got a dom vibe from Suga so I knew that would be a interesting dynamic for me being a dom but it would be cute to see her make Peaches submit to her.

--

End of Flashback

-

I was glad Suga was in her office alone but she was on the phone. I locked the door and walked over and saw her phone was on mute. She smiled at me and started to speak but I kissed her and put her on the desk parting her thighs in the process. Her pussy was glistening from a mixture of wetness and sweat, and it was nothing to slid right in. I attacked her neck and started to leave my mark. Her and Peaches were going to get it for teasing me at work. Suga first. Suga was moaning and trying to concentrate but once I hit all the right spots and she orgasmed she wasn't listening to shit on that phone call. But soon they started calling her and she had to answer. She unmuted her headset and I slowed my strokes knowing it would make her loose her mind. Her light red nails dug into her thighs as she tried to control her thoughts and words. I admired it and didn't want to draw attention to what she was doing in the background, but I wanted her to squirt. Rubbing her clit in small circles with my hand pressed on her pubic bone while hitting her g-spot was about to be ungodly. Suga shook her head 'No' and tried her hardest to get out what she wanted to say but it was too late. She covered her screamed as her thighs shook violently as her center exploded. I held her thighs feeling myself release into her and hit mute on her phone base. Suga said she loved me with tears streaming down her cheeks. I helped her up and she unmuted and said to give her a few minutes before muting it and taking off her headset. I wrap my arms around her waist and start to kiss her deeply. I wanted more but I knew that I was pushing it as it was. I let Suga got and we went to her bathroom to clean up and she took off her dress and put another from her little stash of clothes. A gray maxi dress that hugged her ass a little too much for my liking.