⚠️A place i called home⚠️OT7

Start from the beginning

His father told Jay he looked to feminine. "You look like a girl!" "You're butt is too distracting." "Dress like a man!" Since then Jay picked out more masculine wear and worked out. As a 7 year old. At 9 both his mother and father moved to korea. They both wanted to have Jay as their possession.

Ni-Ki thought it was over. But he was wrong. Young Jay was minding his own business when his stepfather touched his butt. At 13 Jay got constant sexual harassment and assault by his father and stepfather. Either touching his butt, his thigh or his crotch.

There was a point Jay thought of ending it all, with all the pressure on his shoulder. A new dream blossomed in Jay's heart. Taking all his chances he left the place he never called home with the people who he wouldn't dare call family. During his journey to his dream he fell in love. With a boy.

He called the boy his life line. The boy made Jay feel loved and comfortable. The boy told Jay he thought Jay was perfect. All Jay's insecurities simply disappeared when he was with him. Yang Jungwon.

"You need a break. Take a deep breath." The guy said. Ni-Ki took a deep breath. "Next up is Jake." "Give me a minute. Is it worse then Jay's?" He sighed. "Judge for yourself."

Ni-Ki took a deep breath before opening his eyes. He saw little Jake sitting in his bedroom. Clumsily he put a bandaid on his cheeck over a wound. "It doesn't seem that bad..." Ni-Ki mumbled. Of course he was wrong.

"He need to be locked up!" Jake backed away into a corner. Coming from an abusive house hold wasn't easy. He hit someone at school, because they hurt him. Little Jake didn't know his own strength and hit him a bit too hard. The other boy got so startled with Jake fighting back that he fell over and hit his head on a locker. There was now a hole in the boys head.

With no second though Jake ran away. He was scared. Especially when his parents brought him somewhere which wasn't his house. It was an insane asylum. A five year old didn't belong there. Yet he was locked up for a month. In that time Jake changed. He grew harder on himself. He felt unsafe and didn't trust anyone. Home wasn't home anymore.

At one point the neighbors offered Jake their dog, since they couldn't take care of it. Jake gladly took the dog in. Layla. The korean Australian male wanted an official passport to be an Australian citizen. But something changed his mind. He wanted to go back to korea to follow his dream.

Suddenly his parents were nice to him. Jake hated it. Why did they have to be so fake? He followed his dream. To a certain moment on the survival show he though about giving up. The pressure was so much to handle. One of the other trainees held out his hand for Jake. He wasn't much younger then Jake.

Jake took his hand. The trainee stuck around Jake anytime he struggled. Even till debut the trainee stayed by Jake's side. Park Sunghoon.

"Oke, it can't get worse then this right?" Ni-ki asked a bit panicked. "I'll protect you from certain scenes." The guy responded. Before Ni-ki could protest he was somewhere new. 'Sunghoon..' Ni-ki thought to himself.

Little Sunghoon was pushed against the wall. "It's first grade! How can you be this bad?!" Ni-Ki felt the urge to do something. "You can't change anything Ni-Ki." The guy reminded him. Little Sunghoon was trown on the floor.

Being very anti social Sunghoon avoided people and hated school. But he also hated home. Hiding wounds and scars was hard. No one payed attention to Sunghoon either way so it didn't matter.

When his sister was born Sunghoon wanted to see her. So he went up the stairs to see her. As quickly as he went up the stairs he was thrown down the stairs. Sunghoon was unconscious for half an hour.

As his sister grew up he was often forced to do thing with her. Like go swimming, play at the playground and many other things. But often at the pool bullies tried to drown Sunghoon. Water was not Sunghoon's element.