⚠️Polaroid love⚠️ Jakehoon

Start from the beginning

Can you give me hints? I want to know you.

You know me

I know everyone in the school
:( more hints please

One hint per day

Oke :(

I can't believe you actually started replying to my polaroids! Eep!

Why not make a polaroid of yourself and put it on the board?

Nice try, no.

I tried :/
But what do you like most about me?

Everything! You're so kind, so talented, so handsome. Everything someone is looking for in a man ^^

Wow, thank you

I sometimes almost get a nosebleed when i see you in the swimming pool ^////////^

Can i ask you something?

Jake finished his last class and saw Sunoo putting a polaroid on his board. "Is it you? I thought you liked Riki and Jungwon." "I do, he asked me to put it on the board. Sometimes Sunghoon does it too." He said. In his head Jake crossed Sunghoon off the list.

Yes?

Do i see you in the hall often?

Jake went home. He still couldn't stop thinking about it. So the next morning he rushed to his pinboard.

Yeah, you do.

Can i ask you something else?

Jake went to the swimming pool. Sunghoon jumped onto his back. "Hai Jakey." "Hey Hoon." Jake trew Sunghoon into the pool. "Hey!" He laughed as Sunghoon climbed out of the water. "Do you want to come over to my house after school?"

"Sure, i never been to your house before. Even though we've been friends for almost five years." Sunghoon pouted. "Sorry, my parents aren't home today. For most part. Atleast that's what they said."

Sunghoon left the pool earlier then Jake and when Jake went to the board he saw a new polaroid.

Sure, ask me anything

Jake grabbed a note and a marker.

Do you have mental issues? Just curious, because then i could give you a hug :)

It might be a bit personal but Jake had the feeling that something was wrong with his secret admirer. "Are you trying to let him tell you who he is?" Jay asked. "Maybe, but my gut feeling tells me something is wrong."

He was right. Jake took the polaroid from the board.

Yeah...but I'd rather not meet up yet... I'm too shy to face you.

I think you're pretty confident

Really? I'm literally giving you polaroids with messages on them because I'm too scared to face you :/

I think from what i know from your personality that you're cute.

Did you just call me cute? I might just die x.x