025

December 31, 1995 Trier, Switzerland
NICKs POV

The next day I woke up feeling horrible for what I did to Sage I was happy she didn't yell or shout at me, but I'm pretty sure she was trying to avoid me and giving me the silent treatment, I just hoped she'd forgive me sooner or later.

I stay laying in bed trapped with my thoughts when I hear pounding on my door "no, leave!" I yell loud enough for them to hear "come on nick, we've got rehearsals its our last day come on" I hear Brian follow up.

"No!" I yell again hurrying my face into my pillow. Thankfully Brian leaves and I'm left with my thoughts for a while until I hear the door open, I look towards the door and Brian comes in holding up a spare room key.

"dang it" I mutter. Brian goes to sit down beside my laid down body making the bed dip down a little "I'm guessing she didn't take it well?" Brian supposed "No she did take it well, maturely actually, kinda... She just said to give her time" I go to lay on my side facing the other way.

"Thats good, just wait she'll come around. It's sage she loves you, hell she's been in love with you since the beginning" Brian laughs a little "I sure hope so" I pout.

"Well, come on then we've got one last concert and then we see sage tomorrow" Brian tugs on my arm "Nuh uh" I pull my arm back.

"if you want it the hard way fine." Brian gives up and leaves the room, well I thought he gave up, next thing I know Kevin and Brian come into the room and both carry me, Brian by my feet and Kevin by my upper limbs.

"I hate you guys." I finally get up "no you love us" Brian spoke "yea yea whatever floats your boat" I roll my eyes as I start to change.

The entire day I was worried about what sage would say, I couldn't focus. "Hey you good? you've been out of it today" Howie nudges me as I once again spaced out, it was break and I was just sitting starring at some tree.

"mhmm" I nod my head slightly "no you're not, what happened yesterday with sage?" Howie asks "she said to give her time so I will but it's so hard I wanna call her and apologize for everything I did from stressing her out to assuming things and practically cheating on her" I say as tears well up in my eyes.

"hey it's  alright man, its sage alright? The things you've done are... shitty but this is sage we're talking about, she loves you, you love her you were practically meant to be. She'll come around eventually, I mean we live in the same house anyways" Howie comforts me.

"thanks sweet D" I joke a little as I nudge him, he just rolls his eyes but laughs along.

December 31, 1995 Nuremberg, Germany
SAGEs POV

"sage come on its time to go!" Lou calls out. Today I was going back to Florida, since I started tour earlier than the boys that meant I would be going back earlier too. "Sage your hair brush" KJ calls out as he throws it to me I catch it and put it in my bag checking if I left anything else.

"Sage! KJ!" Lou calls again "OK wait wait" I respond, finally we get out and with the help of security we get onto our plan, and holy shit there were a shit ton of fans, it was amusing I got all the way here. It may have been through a lot of drama with the magazines and problems with me and Nick's relationship but hey we were trying to fix things and there's no other way I wanted it.

And finally we were flying back to Florida.

"Thank heavens you haven't gotten a concert today" KJ sighs as he sits down "Hey you dont even do anything in concerts" I roll my eyes "Yea but screaming your songs are my job, my voice would die if I screamed it again today I dont know how you do it" KJ admits.

"Do what?" I ask "everything. The songs, recording, concerts, tour, handling the boys" KJ jokes "its a job only I can do, what can I say I'm the best" I laugh "boosted your ego there a little didn't I?" KJ shivers as he makes a disgusted face.

"yea yea whatever" I stick my tongue out "about ... yesterday. Please tell me if you're having a hard time or Nick or the guys alright? Dont turn to drugs and drinking ti won't get you anywhere" KJ puts a comforting arm around me.

"Ok, thank you for helping me KJ I appreciate it" I hug him "of course I'm always here for you" he smiles in response "Ok what should I do with Nick though?" I ask having boy trouble.

"I think give him another chance, first time he's done something like this and if I'm assuming things then I don't think he would do that again, I mean the guy was in a drunken state... which he shouldn't have been drunk but I mean you guys are meant for each other! Give him another chance I'd say but it's completely up to you don't feel pressure to alright?" KJ advices

I take in everything he said. I mean its true he's never done anything this bad it wouldn't hurt to give him one more chance and I wouldn't blame him for being in a drunken state we were both young teenagers supposed to be having fun in high school but instead we were given a shit ton of work, don't get me wrong it was fun but really stressful too.

"alright, thanks KJ" I smile up at him "anything for my little sissy" He ruffles my hair I get spa and go over to Lou and the others. There were 2 parts in this plane, where I'd stay with KJ and where the grown ups would stay, it allowed me and KJ have private space so I didn't mind.

"Hey Lou how long 'til were down?" I ask "uhhh a few Horus maybe 2-3 why?" Lou asks "nothing just hungry" I shrug "there's cookies and some other stuff in the cabinet for you and KJ" Lou informs "oh alright thanks!" 

"anytime" I go to get some cookies and go to sit down next to KJ again, KJ tries to get but I smacked his arm out of the way "hey!" He frowns "get in the cabinet" I roll my eyes "fine" He frowns as he gets ups and goes to get cookies.

"Its a shame you're only get this private plane jet whatever once" KJ says sadly "its way too expensive so" I shrug continuing to eat "yea true"

Finally were back in Florida and it was hilarious how in Europe the airport was filled with literal fans screaming, some horny guys included, we nearly even missed our flight because of it... and suddenly here I am in my home town with no one in the airport it was so quiet, honestly fro a change I liked it.

"thank God" I sighed as me and KJ got into the limousine that would bring us home, the limousine has brought me home first and KJ helped in bringing my stuff out.

"You know you can always stay over here if you're having financial issues especially since your series has been moved to film next year.." I reassure "are you saying I'm incapable of handling myself?" KJ says as he fakes being offended.

I go to punch him lightly on the arm and roll my eyes "obviously not, but you know" I shrug "I know what you mean, and honestly down even worry, it's alright ok? I'll handle fine by myself" He shrugs it off.

"alright but can you pleaseeee swing by after you drop your stuff off at your place? I'm gonnaa be bored out of my mind" I beg "alright alright" He rolls his eyes in a joking manner "Yay!" I give him a hug and finally go in the house unpacking, I was grateful to be home again.

── ⌗ end chapter *ೃ༄

a/n: the book is almost finished!! <3333 I might make a sequel sooo 🤭🤭🤭