022

December 28, 1995 Berlin, Germany
SAGEs POV

The next day was horrible.

"Sage come on get up and get goin' you've got a concert and rehearsal to attend to!" Lou knocks on my door "Lou please can I miss just one day and mope around" I cry out "come on get up" Lou barges into my room.

I whine as Lou drags me out "look I'll shorten rehearsals alright? Why're you even all worked up, I mean are rehearsals too much...?" Lou asks "Because of the magazines and now me and nick are on break" I sigh as I go to sit down on a chair.

"Oh" Lou says looking like he knew something I didn't "Lou... you wouldn't have anything to do with this do you?" I raise a brow "I- Me?" He hesitates "No" He laughs nervously "Why did you do it?" I ask sternly, I knew he had something to do with me and Nick being on the magazines so much suddenly!

"You were about to back up to 12th sage! If I didn't do anything you know what would've happened? You would loose money... and I would loose my income too!" Lou raises his voice. 

"I told you I'd tell the people once I'm ready, do you see what this did to me and Nick's relationship?!" I yell Lou is about to yell back some excuse when our exchange is interrupted by some 17 year old douche.

"Knock! Knock! Sage-y Wage-y wakey wakey" Me and Lou's head snap to the place the sound came from and see KJ standing there with a  grin on his face.

"Well? Whys everyone so silent? I, the KJ just entered, why don't we start from the top yea?" KJ coughs and says what he said a while ago.

"Knock! Knock! Sage-y Wage-y wakey wakey" KJ exclaims again me and Lou just standing there as we both tilt our head in confusion.

"Ok then nevermind.." KJ mutters as he enters "anyways, sage please hurry thanks" Lou says as he waddles out of the tour bus I just roll my eyes in response and go to the bathroom.

"Uh hello???" KJ coughs "OH RIGHT!" I exclaim "hello Kage" (pronounced as cage) I go to hug him "hello sage" he goes to hug me back.

"So? Hows tour?" He pulls away as he goes to sit on the bed across mine. "Its fine. Tiring, but the fans are really cool real loud and I don't know it's fun" I grin as I go to get a towel and take a shower, me and KJ continuing the conversation.

"So what's with you and carter, did he do something?" KJ asks protectively, his voice a little muffled due to the door interfering.

"He didn't do anything Kage don't worry" I explain "so?? What happened then?" KJ asks impatiently.

"Magazines happened and stress and anxiety, I'm at fault for just letting him go but I was anxious you know" I sigh out.

"Your reasoning is valid but you shouldn't have just let him go like that sage" KJ explains reasonably "I know! But.. ugh! I don't know" I groan.

"Ok well let's talk about this later alright?" KJ responds as he watches me brush my hair "alright, could you go with me to rehearsals?" I ask as I look at him through the mirror.

"I mean that's why I'm here right? I'm supposed to be taking care of my lil sissy" he smirks as he ruffles my hair.

"I just brushed my hair!" I frown at him going to flick his forehead "OUCH!" he holds his forehead.

"Your fault" I laugh at him.

Once I get to rehearsals Lou comes up to me "look I'm sorry about a while ago alright? I should've asked for your permission and ... Im sorry" Lou apologizes.

I hesitate a little but give in "its alright Lou" I breathe out, Lou gives me a hug and pulls away with a smile.

"Alright well you better start with rehearsals we've got to leave right after the show later also because it's a 6 hour drive to the next destination" Lou reminds.