014

a/n: if you see corrections needed to be made like typo's or grammar shit please do tell me, thank you!

August 19, 1995 Orlando, Florida
SAGEs POV

I wake up to nick shaking me awake, I check the clock and its 4:48 what the fuck does he want this early in the morning. "Nick why're you waking me up at 5 in the morning, I'm still sleepy" I whine as I cover my face with a pillow.

" its august 19, were filming for we've got it goin on remember" Nick reminds me "but I'm not part of the music video, nick. I'll just go later" I reply as I peek to look at nick under my pillow. "pleaseeee" Nick pouts giving me his best puppy dog eyes which I just can't say no to.

"I hate you Nickolas" I joke as I get up to change "YAY! GUYS I GOT HER TO JOIN!" Nick shouts "you never dont have energy do ya' nick" Howie laughed "nope not when it comes to sage" Nick grins making me shake my head laughing as my face showed a tint of red.

"come on hurry up were going to the basketball court already" Kevin passes by our room and goes to AJ's which was beside our room telling him to be down already too, I finished preparing fast and by the time I got up everyone was already up and ready so they were all just waiting for me actually.

Once we got to the venue it was around 6 in the morning. The boys' family would be going here to watch meaning I'd be meeting Nick's parents again, they were quite kind.. well Nick's mom was kinda acting weird but I didn't say anything about it not wanting to show disrespect of any kind.

"Ok so the food is in the trailer I ordered enough for everyone so just get your food and while waiting you can do something else, I'll be beside the trailer with food if you need anything" Lou announced, we were currently sitting at the picnic tables near the basketball court.

As I went to get up to get breakfast Nick suddenly tugged on my arm "Sage im hungry and tired" Nick complained "and..? what does that have to do with me?" I reply as I tilt my head to the side a little "can you get me breakfast pleaseee" Nick pleads "fine" I sigh. 

"Morning sage, where's nick, he's usually always with you" Tony, a guy helping us around and filming the behind the scenes of we've got it goin on laughs as he goes to record me using his camera "he was being a lazy little shit" I joked.. well half joked.

"sage! language!" Tony warned "sorry" I giggled as I got 2 bags of McDonalds in the trailer one for me and one for nick. I went back to where nick was and we both started eating our McDonalds and starting random conversations.

"Hey sage we're gonna need you to fill in for Samantha since she isn't gonna be able to make it will you be fine with that?" Jake asks, he was part of the production crew and was also helping around a lot "Why me?" I whine "Because you already know what to do" Jake says in a duh tone.

"Fine ok" I agree "great, thank you!" Jake thanks me and goes back to what he was doing making sure everything was in check. "Yay! You'll be filming with me" Nick exclaims as he goes to wrap his arms around me making me giggle.

"Nick, sage come on time for make up" Olivia announces "ok hold on" Nick takes a last bite out of his burger and we go for make up.

Nick goes to sit on his chair and Tony comes up beside the trailer for make up filming me, Nick and Brian "Hey whats up!" Nick says to the camera staying on his chair "Oh a new shirt!" Nick exclaims as Keith goes to give him his shirt to wear for later.

Keith was the one helping with the clothes and making sure we were wearing the clothes appropriate for the scenes. "you're wearing a shirt under the jersey?" I ask "yea 'cause they don't think my muscles are big enough" Nick pouts.