013

August 08, 1995 Orlando, Florida
NICKs POV

Its been 1 month since me and sage were together and I am forever grateful for us being together ever since I got with sage I had been extremely happy, so for today I was thinking of taking her out to the beach at night, and today was a full moon which is perfect!

This was the perfect time to go to the beach, we'd go for a picnic in a beach where barely anyone swam, we'd stay until midnight and look at eh sky while listening to the ocean, it was perfect!

"Brian, can you help me prepare food for me and Sage's date please" I go to his room to wake him up, it was 9 am so sage was still asleep she'd wake in an hour most probably since she always get up at 10 am.

"Get out" Brian gets his pillow shooing me out "please! I can't cook for the life of me and I dont think you want me going to jail for committing arson now do you?" 

"if it gives me more time to sleep, then I wouldn't mind you in jail for arson" Brian goes back to sleep "come on rok please!" I beg "fine" he whines "thank you thank you thank you" I hug him "ok now get the fuck of me" he warns sternly "ok ok" I raise my hands in surrender

"ill wait for you downstairs" I state as I go out "ok" Brian gets up slowly, I go into Kevins room next thankfully Kevin didn't really wake up too late well it honestly depended, today wasn't that day tho.

"Kevin, the best brother a guy could ask for, good morning!" I enter the room with a bright smile "what do you want from me, why're you talking like that" Kevin raises a brow "talking like what?" I question.

"all kind and shit, you dont do that you're still in your hormonal teenage phase so what's up" Kevin asks "ok well I'm gonna be planning a date for me and sage, but I can't have her here so could you go with her for a walk?" I ask.

"fine, just because its for sage" Kevins says "thank you thank you thank you" I go to hug him making Kevin awkwardly stand there "affection from you... very weird" Kevin says wearily.

time skip

"could you get me the garlic?" asks Brian, he was making us chicken I think and I was trying to help the best I can "garlic... aha here" I hand it to Brian "nick, thats an onion" Brian says dumbfounded.

"no.. are you sure? I always gave those to my mom whenever she'd ask me to get her garlic..." I trail off "no wonder the food at your house taste weird" Brian observed "oh shut up" I roll my eyes.

"well nick, this right here is garlic not that" Brian holds up the garlic "oh"

"yea, now I dont trust you with this so just sit and watch, no need to help" Brian commented "fine" I roll my eyes and cross my arms sitting on a chair just watching him, finally it was all finished and sage came back home.

"hey love, have a good time?" I ask as I wrap my arms around her waist "mhmm" she goes to give me a kiss "ok good, well now im gonna get you to have an even better time with me" I grin, Kevin just rolling his eyes.

"thank you kevsters, ok now come on lets go im taking you out" I say "wait actually change into your swimsuit, just wear something over it while walking there" I instruct.

"ok" she goes up to change quickly, once she comes back down we head to the beach and it was awesome we had such a great time we went to eat together on the sand, thankfully the sandwich didn't actually become a sandwich, I know im incredibly funny yes.

"Ok well, while we waiter our food to digest I planned just looking at the sky, very cheesy but-" 

"I love the idea Carter" she cuts me off as she gives me a kiss and flops down on her back me following, she goes to cuddle beside me her head on my arm and her leg wrapped around my torso.