018

December 23, 1995 Zürich, Switzerland
NICKs POV

Today we start our tour in Europe, some stadiums were already sold out and there were loads of people that bought tickets actually it was amazing and I was in awe that this much people were coming to see us, and this was just the start.

We had also actually recently released a song last December 6 it was called I'll never break your heart and it hit high on the charts too! Although because of the releasing of that single that week was super tiring with all the interviews having to be inserted in between our rehearing in the warehouse.

People magazine even reached out and said it was awesome and reminded them of Boyz II Men it was amazing! We also had our first award on smash hits on December 13 was it? Sage was ecstatic for us and cheered us on, in fact she was nominated too but sadly she didn't win.

Meanwhile Sage had left for her tour also 3 days ago. Because her song (enchanted) was a bit further down the charts Lou went with Sage so he could manage what she will be doing better rather than if he was away from her.

Although, sage's song did go higher on the charts it was now 10th, she had went from 24th? was it to 10th in a matter of days, we congratulated her and Lou allowed us to have a house party it was just Sage, me and the boys and KJ it was incredibly fun!

"Come on, we gotta go" Kevin starts pounding on my door, it was currently 9 am and we had rehearsals for our first show for our tour later on. "Hold on! Oh my god.." I whispered the last part.

"finally your dumbass is here now" Kevin muttered as I went out "you're saying that like you're never late" I roll my eyes "whatever just get in the car" Kevin shoves me inside.

December 23, 1995 Hamburg, Germany
SAGEs POV

"sage, what do you think about releasing You Belong With Me?" Lou asks me.

Supposedly what was set for a release last September was You Belong With Me, but because Nick was my 'love interest' there I decided to just release enchanted instead. Especially with the rumors about me and Nick rising I didn't want to put our relationship at stake.

"Lou I already explained this I don't want to release it yet" I started getting annoyed, I'll release it when I wanted to, and I was set on that mindset. "come on they're just rumors its not like you guys are actually together, you can just shut the rumors down!" Lou tried persuading me.

"But we are together!" I retorted, I sighed in stress putting my head in my hands "Thats perfect! You release the song, you confirm the rumors... You'll get be a hit! Everyone will be talking about you!" Lou exclaims.

"you'll be able to earn even more too!" Lou adds on "I'm in this business for the excitement and the music, the money is my second priority!" I fight back "Come on sage! You're low on the US charts and you're only 10th in the Eurocharts, we need to up your game!" Lou argues.

I sigh as the pressure, tension and stress builds up within me "I'll think about it" I mumble "great! you have rehearsals in a while better start getting ready, you'll be performing again" Lou goes to massage my shoulders as I shove his hands away, I wasn't in the mood.

"sorry" I whisper "its ok, I get it you're 14 making decisions don't worry" Lou smiles.

It had been my 3rd day on tour, so far the 3 shows were exciting - I mean the adrenaline that builds up before the show.. it was like a natural high it felt awesome! 

December 23, 1995 Zürich, Switzerland
NICKs POV

"thank you Switzerland!!!" We shout together as we exit the stage, that was our first tour performance it felt great it was nerve-wracking at first but then it felt awesome afterwards I loved it!

After the show I went immediately to call Lou to ask whether sage is finished with her show "Lou! Hello, is sage finished with her show?" I question "finished 10 minutes ago she's on the couch resting" Lou laughs at my excitement.

"Alright, can you put her on the phone?" I grin excited to get to tell sage about my experience "Sure hold on... sage its nick" Lou hands the phone to sage.

"Nick hello! How was it?" She asks gleefully "It was amazing like you said I- I was quite scared at first but holy shit!" I yell in excitement "Thats amazing, I'm proud of you boys" She congratulates "We're proud of you too, mwah!" I imitate a kissing sound, it sucks I wasn't able to physically touch her.

"Thank you" Sage thanks softly "so how is everything?" I ask as I go to take a seat on the couch, I hear her hesitate to answer "everything been alright.." Sage trails off "you sure? You don't seem sure" I ask worrying about her "just stress you know" she replies "Oh I get it, wanna talk about it?"

"No its alright don't worry about it" She chuckles dryly "Are you sure I don't want you feeling like you can't tel-" I get cut off by Brian screaming "OH MY GOSH IS THAT SAGE? GIMME I WANNA TALK TO HER" Brian goes to dive for the phone.

"hey hey hey! I got this first" I raise the phone up so he couldn't reach it "Yea but you talk to her enough she's probably tired of your voice" Brian jumps for it, I was starting to grow taller than Brian, it was an advantage.

I fake being offended putting a hand over my chest "Did you hear that sage? The disgrace! No one could ever get tired of my voice" I frown at Brian as I get on the couch to be taller.

"I know! Who ever could be tired of the nick Carter" Sage says sarcastically making me laugh "Nick! Pleaseee!" Brian pleads "Come on Nick, I'll talk to you later, give the phone to Brian" Sage chuckles tiredly "Fine" I complain.

I hand the phone to Brian and soon the phone is passed to AJ, Howie then Kevin, I go to get the phone again but Sage says she needs to go "I need to go.. I'll talk to you later ok? I love you bye!" Sage said "Awww ok bye, love you!" I end the call.

Me and the boys go to eat dinner in Kevin and Brian's room since they had the largest room due to them sharing "did Sage sound extremely tired a while ago or is it just me?" Howie asks as he goes to bite into his pizza.

"she said she was stressed about something, its stressing me out, I saw her concert once on the TV live she looked tired and nearly fainted at the end" I sighed "don't worry man, she'll be fine hopefully" Brian pats my back.

"yea... I'll ask her about it later when we go visit her" I throw my head back, we were planning to visit her since we had no concert today, unfortunately though sage had a concert so we'd just join her at rehearsals and attend her concert.

Us visiting her was honestly just a spontaneous plan we came up with Lou agreed and so now we've got a ticket for Germany in a few hours, it was a surprise for sage since she's been working her ass off.

December 23, 1995 Hamburg, Germany
LOUs POV

Sage was not getting anywhere she's been stuck on 10th for 3 days, I needed to get an answer from her about you belong with me already, I go to call her up.

"Hey sage" I greet "Lou hey whats up" She greets "I hope you're not too busy right now are you?" I ask "nope just eating dinner while watching" She sighs "alright, well.. about your song its not going anywhere its been 3 days the sales on it have went up by only a thousand if you wanna get somewhere we need to-" 

"Lou I already said I'll think about it what can't you understand I'll give you the answer when you have one, goodbye!" Sage ends the phone call. Fine, if she didn't want to release it I would do something else to spike up her sales.

I go to one of the big magazine journalists and make a deal with them, soon the deal is sealed and we're all set. Finally. I had to rush since I still had to go with Sage to our next stop in Germany with was Bremen.

Finally we take a rest and wait for the next day to come.

── ⌗ end chapter *ೃ༄

a/n: nothing to say except for Lou is a bitch <3