003

June 19, 1995 Orlando, Florida
NICKs POV

I went to drag sage into my room to interrogate her and ask her questions about a while ago.

"what do you want?" Sage frowned sitting on my bed "smoking, sage, really? Why didnt you at least tell me? why'd you have to lie" I asked sitting in front of her.

"I didn't want you to worry plus it's the first time in about 2 weeks I smoked- why are you so worried anyways its not like you're fucking affected" Sage started to become louder.

"Because I care about you! I don't want your life turning to shit, what do you expect me to do just watch?" I started raising my voice also.

Sage stayed quiet making me speak up again.

"Look I just don't want anything happening to you ok? I care a lot about you and.. I- I love you" I took a deep breath shutting my eyes close scared to see her reaction.

I suddenly felt her hug me really tight making me open my eyes again.

"I love you too" She sniffled "Hey, hey don't cry don't cry" I pulled away from the hug holding her face in my hands.

We were both just starring into each others eyes now. My heart starting to beat incredibly fast that I was scared she could hear. I started to lean in my face inches away from her, she closed the gap and my stomach erupted with butterflies I smiled into the kiss and she did too.

"I wanted to do that for a while you know" I grinned as we pulled away "me too" She blushed, god she was adorable.

"what will we tell the others?" She asked in a soft voice.

"I don't know what do you wanna tell them?" I asked

"I don't really want to tell them anything yet if that's fine with you" Sage tilted her hair a little.

"Of course it is" I smiled "I just kissed you and you kissed back" I grinned like an idiot, sage just laughing at me "indeed you did" she giggled.

I went to hug her, sage being under me trying to push me away.

"get off me your so big" Sage laughed "how did you know I was big" I smirked at her "oh my god shut up" She laughed rolling her eyes, after a while Kevin called us down to eat, thankfully Howie was the one that had cooked and not Kevin.

June 19, 1995 Orlando, Florida
SAGEs POV

"have fun upstairs?" Asked Howie smirking "uh.. we just went to talk what do you mean" I laughed nervously "I know just messing with you" he laughed.

I laughed along nervously, I mean I had no problem with them knowing I just wouldn't know if Lou would approve of us both you know? I wasn't even sure what we were if we were friends or.. more.

I went to sit beside Nick, AJ on my left.

"aren't you gonna eat? you haven't eaten in so long" Kevin asked motioning to my plate "not that hungry" I shrugged once again.

"you need to eat sage come on at least a little, yea?" Kevin put a little spaghetti on my plate, I loved Kevin like a brother, we were the closest probably well after nick, in fact he was my legal guardian.

I nodded eating what was put on my plate slowly.

"goo-"

"How are shells made like... the chicken egg how is there a shell like where did it come from?" Nick suddenly asked, Kevin rolled his eyes at his irrelevant question continuing to eat.

"because science" Brian shrugged.

TW // ED

after more non sense questions of nick and Kevin attempting to shut him up the others went to the living room to play Nintendo or something.

"sage your eating habits aren't good, you should really work on that you know" Kevin said concerned.

"yea but- its hard" I sighed bringing my head down "is there something your not telling me? you can trust me you know, I'll help you with whatever it is" Kevin lifted my head to look at him.

"my therapist said... I've got an eating disorder" I said barely a whisper "and I don't know how to eat more because my body is starting to reject the food, I throw up when I eat 3 slices of pizza, the most I can eat is 1 slice sometimes 2"

Kevin went to hug me as tears fell on his shirt "its ok we'll do it together I'll help you ok? I promise, and you have to promise to make sure to not miss any sessions with your therapist ok?"

"Ok" I softly spoked clinging onto Kevin tighter, he was like the brother I never had and I was extremely grateful for that.

TW // done :)

"enough about this lets talk about something else" I pulled away.

"ok well, what's up with you and nick you guys seem closer recently" Kevin elbowed my arm smirking slightly making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"nothing really were just friends"

"uh huh because I definitely believe that" Kevin chuckled.

"we are!"

"SAGE! HELP BRIAN IS CHASING ME AND SPRAYING WATER ON ME!" Nick suddenly went in the kitchen area hiding behind me even if he was half a foot taller.

"Brian! He's here!" I yelled.

"SAGE! WHY?!" Nick screamed as he ran upstairs making me laugh, Kevin just sighed and went to his room.

"where is he now?!" Brian asked "why are you chasing him with a water gun-" I giggled

"water? oh no this is my piss" Brian said with a straight face making my mouth open, words not coming out of my mouth "Im messing with you" Brian started laughing really hard.

"yea anyways, I'm not gonna be involved in whatever this is so goodbye" I went upstairs to my room laying down.

"Sage! Hello!" Nick suddenly came up from under my bed making me flinch, I didn't know he was there so it kinda scared me, its not everyday you see a 15 year old get out from under a bed.

"what're you doing here?" I laughed "hiding from Brian" Nick walked to the door closing it and locking it.

"Why'd you lock the door" I raised an eyebrow.

"so Brian wouldn't get in" he said in a duh tone "ok well I'm gonna sleep so you better not make a noise or I'm actually gonna kill you"

"I won't don't worry" he grinned as he went beside me cuddling up to me "goodnight sage, I love you" He kissed my forehead making me blush thank god it was dark or he'd tease me about it nonstop.

"I love you too, Carter" I smiled.

─── ⌗ end chapter ✎*ೃ˚

a/n: If ED's trigger you in any way I recommend skipping the part with the "TW // ED" and just continuing in the part where it says "TW // done :)" also sorry for the crappy chapter hehehe