016

November 30 1995 Orlando, Florida
NICKs POV

Me, the boys and Sage were all, once again. in the living room doing nothing, it was Sage's birthday recently and we went for have lunch out, all of us together: Me, Brian, Howie, AJ, Kevin and sage herself, we kept the people limited to us since Sage didn't want anything extravagant.

Me and sage were just talking when we heard the doorbell ring "NOT ME" we all yell, Kevin just sighs and rolls his eyes as he goes to get it, Kevin then comes back with the guy. Oh it was Lou, great more work! 

"Ok so the management was planning that because your single did well in Europe, hitting top 5 in the Eurocharts, we were thinking to do a Europe tour, planned date will be on December 23. As for you, sage, you will also be touring. The tour won't be continuous but there will be breaks in between if we want to achieve this though, we will need to rehearse more." Lou announces.

"im sorry what" My eyes widen "We've got the date all set and all you guys need to do is sign here that you will be able to do it" Lou hand us a paper.

"wait what about sage? Are we touring together or.." I trail off "we can't tour together it will be too much chaos so you guys will be having different venues" Lou replies.

"What! No! What the fuck do you mean chaos, we'll be alright we're handling well right now!" I fight back "Nick you guys can meet when we have breaks, our breaks will be a month long break in between, and you guys can still call!" Lou states firmly

"but thats way too long I don't understand why we can't just tour together!" I raise my voice "Nick, it will be too much effort. Look at it this way, concerts are usually at night when everyone is finished with work and school, if you and sage are in the same venue then how will you both be able to perform? Your concert will most likely end at 11, how will that work for sage huh?" Lou retorts.

"C'mon Nick he's right. Look sage can visit and we can visit her on break alright?" Kevin spoke up "Whatever" I roll my eyes. We all sign and I can tell sage seems upset about the situation too, nevertheless she goes to sign her paper and after we're all signed for our concerts.

"we will start practice today, I'll have someone pick you up at.." Lou pauses to check his watch "2:30, get ready and put on proper clothes, Sage put some makeup on and also please help the boys with their makeup we will be having practice at the warehouse" Lou continues "I'll meet you there" Then he just leaves.

"oh my god I hate the warehouse" I complained as I threw my head back "don't we all" Sage sighs as she gets up and stretches "come on we need to get ready, hurry up" Howie claps his hand twice to get everyones attention.

The warehouse was fucking hell. We would perform in the non air conditioned place for 2-3 hours straight, dancing and singing with not much breaks. The most we had was about six 5 minute breaks.

We would be all stinky and sweaty after, thankfully though there was a bathroom there so we could shower right after.

Sage goes to put some makeup on me after I get dressed and goes to put on everyone else before herself. I liked that about sage she always puts other people before herself although sometimes it could get too much and she'd forget about herself.

"Guys hurry up! Stephen is here!" Kevin shouts from he staircase, Stephen was our driver he'd drive us to the places we needed to be.

In the past 3 months nothing much has happened. Sage did have another pregnancy shock, but it was false again, thank god. We had recorded a few more songs and so did Sage, we were preparing for an album release next year May.

Sage had also been recording a lot, she's been writing and strumming on her guitar day and night it was starting to stress me out how she'd barely get any sleep now. Her bags were starting to show under her eyes but she always replies with it'll all be for a good cause.