001

June 18, 1995 Orlando, Florida
SAGEs POV

"NICK NICK NICK" I exclaimed jumping onto nicks bed, disrupting whatever he was doing.

"SAGE SAGE SAGE" he mimicked me turning his head towards me, he wasn't doing much just throwing a ball up and down as he was laying on his bed.

Although me jumping on his bed distracted him making the ball land on his nose, causing him wince at the unexpected contact.

"can we PLEASE go to the arcade?" I begged, none of the other boys wanted to go to the arcade, nick was my last and only hope now.

"ok fine, I've got nothing better to do anyways" he shrugged in response.

me and the boys (Kevin, nick, AJ, Brian and Howie) were all in Orlando for the school tour. I, obviously, wasn't part of their band but we had the same manager. Lou, our manager, had decided it would be best to just tour together as expense would be cheaper and we all had a close bond, so touring together would be no problem.

Anyways going back to what was happening.

"yay! Ok, well go get up and start moving your ass 'cause we're gonna leave already" I said as I pushed him off his bed making him fall down and make an inhuman noise which caused a loud laugh to roll off my tongue, nick just flipped me off in response as he slowly got up to go get ready.

After that we finally got to the arcade. We went to get tokens, arguing about who would pay, the cashier honestly looked tired of our shit since we were holding the line, I ended up paying for the tokens though and we ended up playing together for 2 hours.

Once we finished it was quite late already around 8:00 pm ish so we decided we'd go for pizza.

"I'm paying this time" Nick quickly spoke as the guy working the cashier asked for the payment.

"nop-"

"you paid for the arcade, so I'll pay for dinner. Simple as that, no need to make shit complicated sagey" nick teased.

"but-"

"shut your mouth sage" nick hushed me putting his index finger on my lips making me shoo his hand away and frown up at him.

Nick just laughed at me and started making fun of me for acting like such a child as he handed the cashier guy the payment for the pizza.

"I absolutely hate you" I rolled my eyes.

"awwww sagey wagey is acting like a little baby" nick mocked a child's voice making me laugh a little, the frown still displayed on my face trying not to destroy my annoyed facade.

"you are very funny" I sarcastically stated as my eyes rolled at his immature antics.

"I know I know no need to tell me" Nick shrugged taking a bite from his pizza making me just chuckle and shake my head in response.

"ok can we go noww" i threw my head back I was getting tired and I wanted to go back home, nick was taking ages to finish eating.

"wha- you havent even eaten yet" he raised an eyebrow

"yea but I'm not hungry" I said in a 'duh' tone.