021

December 27, 1995 Hanover, Germany
SAGEs POV

Its been 2 days and still I was harassed with questions about me and Nick, on the bright side my song Enchanted, went up the charts it was now 3rd in Europe and about 55th in the states.

I was currently in a talk show here in Germany for an interview, there were so much talk shows inviting me over Lou didn't even have to bribe the people with money anymore to get me over to a talk show. It was the other way around.

I was enjoying the rising success but accusations were starting. For example, the photo of me and Kevin when he was comforting me was used against me the headline being 'Sage Williams, cheating or not?' It was ridiculous! I had to explain to Nick I was just upset that time and I wasn't doing anything.

"Sage you're up in 2" The producer for the show reminded me "alright thank you" I gave a polite smile "anytime, hey Jane! Could you fix her makeup a bit" Asks the producer "alright hold on" Jane comes to me and puts some makeup on she tells me to smack my lips as she applies makeup I do as told and soon I'm called onto stage.

"Good Afternoon everyone today we're in Germany and I'm here with Sage Williams. Sage welcome! Its your first time here how are you?" The girl I know as Emma asks.

"I'm fine thank you!" I display a cheerful smile "Good, good so what're you up to so far I mean you just released Enchanted a few months back and now its what 3rd in the Eurocharts? How's that been tell me about it" Emma exclaims.

"Yes I have! it was 10th on the charts just a few days ago actually and it was about to go back to around 12th or something and then you know the whole situation.." I nervously chuckled "And uhm I've got actually an album coming up and the I've also got the tour" I explained.

"Yes you'll be having a concert later is that right?" Emma responds with a question "right it will be at Eilenriedehalle and it will be starting at around 9 pm" I chuckle lightly "alright well, about the situation with you and backstreet boy, nick Carter, whats- whats that about?" She asks.

I look into the audience and I feel my chest tighten as my throat tightens I take a deep breath and start "well uh, I don't know we're- we're just friends you know" I chuckle nervously not able to get anything else out.

I felt so anxious it felt like everyone was staring at me with a judge-y face and that everyone was just bashing on me or something.

"you don't seem so sure about that" Emma chuckles trying to get something out of me, I just nervously chuckle in response not knowing what to say, I wanted to just tell everyone so all pressure would flow out of me but at the same time I know things might even be more stressful if I went and told every person on the planet.

"Ok well, this was sage Williams make sure to buy her new single enchanted and we'll be back after this commercial break!" Emma talks into the camera I take a deep breathe and once the camera stops rolling I run backstage and throw up.

"hey sage you alright?" Amelia asks from outside the stall. Amelia was part of the crew and was also helping me with shows and everything, we became quite close since we were both quite close in age she was only 18.

"yea I'm good just... anxiety" I laugh "alright, tell me if you need anything alright?" She says loud enough for me to hear "alright!"

December 27, 1995 Sindelfingen, Switzerland
NICKs POV

Me and the boys were on break and were in Kevin and Brians room doing nothing much. Kevin's TV was on to some random channel while me and Brian played Nintendo on Brian's TV.

"yo- sage? yo guys its sage!" Kevin announces "what?" I question in confusion "on the TV look" Kevin leans forward invested in what was on the screen.

We all go to the couch and watch as the interview plays, suddenly she's asked about our relationship, she takes a while to answer and we all watch in worry, she looked incredibly pale I felt bad for her she was handling all this by herself.