017

December 04 1995 Orlando, Florida
NICKs POV

The last few days have been extremely exhausting and tiring. We had been practicing day and night in the warehouse, we were drained, we also had some interviews in between to try and make our single hit higher on the charts here in America, our single was doing well in Europe but quite terrible here in America.

It was even more dreadful for sage her song wasn't doing as well as ours it was 24th in Europe and 98th in America, sure it was on the charts but it wasn't high enough for her and she started stressing about it. Me and the boys have tried comforting her and it would work sometimes but she put herself into 100% work mode, it was scary.

The entire day if we weren't doing interviews or warehouse-training she'd be in her room working on more songs, her door was locked too so you couldn't even enter, she was serious and determined about this job, I mean it was good qualities especially if you want to pursue music but she wasn't giving enough time for herself, I was getting worried about her.

"sageee come on let me in please, we've got a break today we better use it because after this were goin' on tour remember" I try to get her out "just hold on a sec" She replies.

I just sit outside her door waiting for her to come out for about 5 minutes, then I hear her talking to someone on the phone, finally she goes out "sage! finally" I go to hug her, I mean I missed her I barely got to spend time with her now.

"hey" She goes to hug me back "uhm remember KJ?" Sage asks, god it was KJ again what the fuck about him now "yea what about him" I answered quite pissed "it's december 4 I forgot were going to meet up with him" Sage reminds.

"Ok wow, you get out of your room to hangout with your friend but not with your own boyfriend" I roll my eyes as I stomp away "nick please, I haven't seen him in a while and it'd be great if the 2 of you got along! You're my boyfriend and he's my best friend come on pleaseeee" Sage pleads, gosh how could I say no to her.

"fine" I give in "Yay!" She squeals making a smile slowly creep into my face, seeing her happy just made me ecstatic, she made me happier and I was so glad to have her in my life.

December 04 1995 Orlando, Florida
SAGEs POV

I go down to where the guys were to tell them about us going to hangout with KJ "Heyyy" I greet as I go down "Sage! Finally you're out of your room" AJ exclaims as he goes up to hug me "missed you too Jay" I go to pat his back chuckling a little.

"sage" Kevin nods as he greets "so? whats up?" Howie asks "uhh remember KJ?" I question "yea, your friend right? Nick's jealous of him" Brian laughs "yes, anyways do you wanna hangout with him today?" I suggest.

"sure I mean we were supposed to meet him today anyways right?" Kevins shrugs "mhm" I hum in response "alright then, I'll go dress up, where are we goin'?" Brian asked.

"haven't thought about that yet... what about the arcade?" I suggest "OK YAY!" Brian and AJ exclaim jumping up and down.

After 20 minutes we were all finally dressed "everyone ready?" Kevin questions as he starts the car "yes sir" AJ replies.

I messaged KJ also that we'd be meeting in the arcade in the mall near us and he agreed and said he was excited to meet the guys.

"were here" Kevin parks the car after the 5 minute drive "alright let just get this over with" Nick sighs, I go to hold his hand to try and make him feel better "thank you for going with" I grin "its the least I could do" Nick shrugs as he gives a slight smile.

We get to the arcade and I see KJ "KJ! Hi!" I go to hug him "right. KJ this is Kevin, Nick, AJ, Howie and Brian. Boys, this is KJ." I introduce them to each other "Nice to meet ya'" Kevin goes to shake his hand.