015

August 21, 1995 Orlando, Florida
NICKs POV

The next day I wake up to an empty bed, hearing the sound of retching coming from the bathroom "sage?" I try looking for her as I get up "in the bath-" She gets cut off by the sound of vomiting again "uh oh, just wait for me love I'm coming" I run to the bathroom and hold her hair up.

"Are you ok?" I ask "mhmm" She wipes her mouth and goes to flush the toilet and gargles some water and brushes her teeth, getting rid of the acid from her mouth "you don't think you're... you know.." I question.

"pregnant? no, no impossible" she responds continues doing what she was doing "are you sure?" I worry "nick! Im sure! now stop asking questions!" Sage warns as she frowns.

"ok I'll be downstairs if you need anything alright?" I tell her "alright" sage replies I go down and surely Kevin is there. Again, he's always the one to wake up early "Morning" Kevin greets as I go to sit beside him on the couch.

"morning" I shoot back "where's sage y'all are always stuck by the hip" Kevin questions as he goes through the TV show selection "she was vomiting a while ago so she told me to leave her be for a while" I responded.

"vomiting..?" Kevin carefully questions as he slowly turns his head to me "I used protection!... I think" I trail off "I swear to god nick if you got sage pregnant-" Kevin starts "she doesn't think she is, ok? and aren't you catholic, why're you swearing to God" I roll my eyes.

"mhm that's what everyone thinks, and then it turns out that they actually are, and yes I am catholic. Forgive me Father for I have sinned, amen." he does the sign of the cross (don't yell at me I'm catholic too 👍) 

Kevin proceeds to stare at me "what?!" I raise my voice as he gives me a look "nothing, its just that I wake up and find out sage is possibly pregnant, at 14 might I add" Kevin raises his voice.

"Kevin! calm down!" I whisper yell "if the others find out they'll be wanting to hear anything and everything that happened" I add "and its already enough that you know" I cross my arms "what the fuck is that supposed to mean-" Kevin asks.

"morning guys!" Sage goes down "weren't you just mad at me a whil- never mind" I sigh "mood swings and vomiting" Kevin whispers to me "shut the fuck up" I whisper nudging him.

"I kinda want waffles, Kevin could you make me waffles please for breakfast" Sage requests "sure" Kevin goes to get up and make waffles "you know we could always just check and get a test.." I try "I'm not pregnant nick!" Sage reassures

"ok but-" 

"no! I already said, no." Sage says, and is pretty set on her answer as well "fine but if this goes on for longer we are getting you a test" I sternly state "yea whatever" Sage grabs the remote going to watch a cartoon.

"Morning" Brian goes down "morning" me and sage respond groggily "breakfast is ready" Kevin goes in the living room "ok thanks" Sage gets up and goes to the kitchen as I follow.

"sage I really think you should get a test" Kevins says, and I glare at Kevin for bringing it up "you told Kevin?!" Sage hissed at me "I'm sorry I panicked!" I spoke fastly.

"Hey nothing wrong with telling brother kevy" Kevin shrugs.

"What day is it?" Sage asks "uh august 21?" I spoke unsurely "shit!" Sage exclaims "what" I raise a brow as Kevin turns to look at sage too, invested at what sage was gonna say "my period's a day late" Sage puts her head in her hands "fucking hell" She mutters.

"im gonna die, what am I gonna do Kevin? I'm 14!" Sage exclaims "Kevin?" I mumble "I'm the possible father and your boyfriend... why're you asking Kevin for help" I tilt my head in confusion "'cause he's more mature and knows how to handle things calmly"