007

June 26, 1995 Stockholm, Sweden
SAGEs POV

Me and nick woke up the next day to someone banging on our door, I checked the time and it was 7:59 am-

oh shit! the boys start recording at 8:00 am supposedly! I quickly shake nick awake and tell him to change .

"Are you coming with or just gonna follow through later?" Nick asks as eh grabs his baggy shirt and pants and just throws them on.

"I'll just follow I need to take a bath, I won't be too long tho" sage explains as she gets up "ok I love you bye see you later" He rushes to say as he gives me a quick kiss and quickly goes out, I hear Kevin yelling and laugh to myself.

June 26, 1995 Stockholm, Sweden
NICKs POV

As I walk out I'm greeted by Kevin's shouting, not necessarily something I wanted to wake up to but I'll take it.

"What the fuck were you doin in there?! We're late and its traffic!" Kevin yelled as he dragged me down the hall.

"Ok- says the one that's always late, this has only happened once in my entire lifetime!" I rolled my eyes as we sped through the hotel to our car.

"Whatever can you just make it faster next time! And what do you mean entire lifetime you've been alive for 15 years I've been alive 10 years longer than you!" Kevin exclaimed, clearly irritated.

"Yea yea whatever, oldman" I roll my eyes as I get into the back seat.

"Kevin yell at you too?" Brian asks "yea" I frown slightly "don't worry happens to all of us, I mean thank god we all get our fair share of a yelling Kevin! ain't it nice" he responds sarcastically

"Definitely couldn't ask for anything better" I laugh a little, it was indeed traffic but not too much weve been in worse traffic before.

We arrived maybe 30-45 minutes later because of me waking late and the traffic but thankfully they didn't yell at us so that was all settled.

"Ok nick I'm gonna need you to redo your this part because it didn't record, that fine with you?" Max asks "yea sure"

I go into the booth and it takes around 10 takes because.. teenage boy puberty problems.

"Ok now we'll be figuring out what percussions and stuff fit here for the background music, just tell me if you've got ideas or if what I put is fine yea? Were not too busy today so thank god" max sighs in relief.

After little while sage comes back and goes into the recording studio. She goes to sit beside me as I put my arm around her and her head falls on to my shoulder as I do.

Me, Kevin and Howie also record some stuff for the backing vocals and we finish recording backing vocals at around 10 am, we continue with choosing some instruments we think will fit and soon enough its lunch.

"Ava wasn't feeling well, so I got us uhh whats it called I forgot but it's pizza, I got cheese and pepperoni since I didn't know what you guys would want and well it's the plainest pizza" Sage explained.

"Yay!! Ok thank you" I rush to get the cheese and quickly devour it making a sound of satisfaction everybody staring at me.

I paused at eating my pizza "what?"

"Nothing we haven't even started and you nearly finished with your first slice of pizza" Kevin says as they laugh I shrug and continue eating it, I MENA I can't help it I'm a growing boy.

Once we finish, the others go back to the recording booth part of the room as sage and I are left by ourselves in the place we ate.

"I overheard your conversation with Kevin about your eating disorder"