023

December 29, 1995 Cottbus, Switzerland
NICKs POV

The next day was alright. I woke up, got ready for rehearsals, went to rehearsals and was excited to get to talk to Sage later after the show. Well I mean I was excited. Not anymore.

Me and the boys were at this entertainment shop. They sold news papers, magazines, records, cd's, cassettes, music, movies, books, games. Name any source of entertainment they probably had it, so of course me and the boys went so we wouldn't get bored on the road.

I was looking at some records for back home and also some movies for the road when I glanced over at the magazines, at first it was alright then I realized the girl looked familiar, way too familiar in fact, I took a second look and it was sage.

Sage and some random ass dude. Well thats what I thought until I looked closer, it was KJ! That bastard! On the cover was Sage and KJ, their faces close to each other as if KJ was gonna kiss sage or something.

The title was 'Sage and her new fling?'. "Check it out" I scoffed as I showed Brian the cover "look I'm sure thats a misunderstanding.. I mean come on do you really think they'd be together they made it clear they'd rather die than date each other" Brian tries and explains.

"No they're definitely about to kiss here.. I mean when the fuck did KJ even come to Germany, Sage never even told me anything.. I mean come on rok!" I exclaim "oh yes because you and sage are definitely on talking terms right now. OBVIOUSLY SHE DIDNT TELL YOU FRACK, YOU GUYS ARENT ON TALKING TERMS RIGHT NOW!" Brian smacks some common sense into my brain.

But with all my pride and jealousy and rage right now everything he said came in one ear and exited the other "yea yea whatever frick" I roll my eyes going into a different aisle. We had new nicknames for each other, frick and frack, the fans thought of it we thought it was genius so now we use it quite a lot.

"what was all that about?" I suddenly hear over my shoulder making me jump in surprise "hello to you too bone" I roll my eyes "hey dont blame me, just wanna get filled in on the juicy stuff with you and sage... hey by the way you wouldn't mind if I took sage out right? I mean you ar-" 

"AJ! WERE ON BREAK! WERE STILL TOGETHER!" I yell out cutting him off "alright alright,..." AJ takes a step back "soooo what was you and Brian talkin' about?" AJ smirks "Sage and KJ were caught together" I roll my eyes.

"Sage is getting that Keaton Heaton goin' on huh?" AJ jokes nudging me, I frown at him not feeling it at the moment making AJ raise his hands in surrender "ey I'm not the one being caught with your girl" AJ reminds making me just roll my eyes in annoyance.

"So what else did you and Brian talk about? Y'all are 2 loud fucks... damnit im starting to say y'all now too brian is rubbin' off on me" AJ whispers the last part mostly to himself "Because KJ and Sage were fucking close to each other and they looked like they were gonna kiss, and KJ said I didn't have to worry 'bout nothin'!" I exclaim.

"And Brian says I'm going mad, and she's probably not even with KJ" I explain further "well I'd listen to mighty and wise Bri, we dont say 'In Brian we trust' for no reason now do we?" AJ puts his arm around me, I shove his arm off "yea yea whatever" I leave and wait for them outside.

I dont get why they were taking sage's side! I mean come on! I guess maybe I may be taking things to the next level with assuming but.. I've got my reasons... I think.

"You good kid?" Kevin goes out "just peachy" I reply sarcastically "whats wrong?" Kevin asks "Sage and KJ" 

"Oh right Brian told me about that, come on dont think too much into it just ask Sage about it later alright? I'm sure its just a misunderstandin' KJ wouldnt do that and Sage wouldn't as well, she's gotta pure soul" Kevin pats my shoulder "I dont wanna talk to her" I roll my eyes "nick. be mature about the situation you're 15 not 5" Kevin sighs.