004

June 23, 1995 Orlando, Florida
SAGEs POV

It had been a few days since the kiss between me and Nick, we had a mutual agreement that we would take things slow. As of now we were a little more than friends, but not to the point that we would put a label and say were dating.

It was a mutual and fair agreement for us two since both of us weren't really ready, and we both felt that we had rushed what we had, thus the agreement.

The sound of the doorbell ringing snapped me out of my thoughts. Quickly after hearing the doorbell everyone had yelled "not me".

"that's not fair I was zoned out!" I whined not wanting to get up, I was one lazy person and I hated being comfortable and suddenly having to walk just to get the door.

"its the rules" AJ shrugged "fine" I frowned stomping to the door, I opened it to be greeted by Lou.

"Oh, Lou! Why're you here?" I asked quite confused, well normally I wouldn't be too confused but Lou had told us just a while ago we would have the day off today because we didn't really have anything to do.

"Just have something to announce, come on I'll tell you along with the boys" Lou said as he brought himself in. I made sure to close the door and went to follow along.

As I went back in with Lou I went to sit down beside Nick once again. Everyone greeted Lou as he entered and went to sat by the unoccupied chair.

"well?" I asked wanting to know what he had to say.

"Oh right! Well, I was finally able to find a studio in Stockholm, its called Cheiron Studios and they allowed us to stay to record for a week. For the boys you can start recording we've got it goin' on, the one Max and Denniz had shown. As for you sage, you can start recording enchanted" Lou announced.

"really? that's great! When are we gonna record?" I asked excited to record a song we were actually going to release.

"I was thinking today actually, if that's fine with all of you" He suggested, we all nodded in agreement not having anything planned anyways.

"Ok well start packing because were leaving in.." He stopped to check his watch "Oh 2 hours, but not to worry the airport is near here about 10 minute drive" hearing that we all went to pack our bags.

I went and rushed packing everything in my bag, making sure not to leave anything. As I was packing Lou had went and entered my room telling me not to worry about packing everything since he bought the house knowing most of us were from Florida anyways and would most likely make many stops here.

"Oh Ok thanks Lou!" I thanked as I continued packing my stuff and taking some unnecessary things out. After packing all my clothes I went and looked for essential meds or toiletries I needed, I started panicking not being able to find my anxiety pills.

"fuck" I muttered under my breath looking all over the room for the stupid bottle of pills. I heard the door to my room open once again which made my head snap back to the entrance. 

"Nick, hi" I greeted as I quickly got up from my... silly looking position.

"hello? what're you lookin for?" He questioned as he went to sit by my bed

"My pills have you seen them?" I asked in a panicked voice "Yea they're here in my backpack I made sure to pack them so you wouldn't worry, I guess I forgot to tell you... sorry" He looked down.

It was a sweet gesture but it made me panic a bit, just a wee bit.

"Its fine" I reassured as I stood back up giving him a kiss on the head and went back to packing some other stuff I needed, after I finished there was about 20 minutes left until we needed to go and drive to the airport.

Me and Nick decided to just sit together on the couch while waiting as the others weren't finished packing.

"Nick, what happens if you get really famous and you start drifting away from me" I asked as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, thats never gonna happen ok?" He lifted my chin up with his finger planting a small kiss on my nose making me smile.

"but what if you do what happens then" I ask worrying about what would happen in the future "you could kill me for doing such dumb shit, I promise I'm not leaving you I don't care how annoying you get, I love you sage I'm not leaving" Nick reassured giving me a big hug.

"I love you" I muttered as I kissed his jaw, snuggling closer to him "I love you too" He whispered back giving me a kiss on the head.

"you 2 are comfortable" Lou said as he walked in making me and Nick jump out of our position "yea" We both laugh nervously.

"well they should be ready in a little, we haven't got much time, we better be in the airport soon already" Lou said as he checked his watch and just like clockwork, the boys went down one by one and thankfully we didn't miss the plane.

June 23, 1995 Orlando, Florida
NICKs POV

Sage fell asleep in the plane after a while her head laying on my shoulder. I wasn't too sleepy and I couldn't really sleep well in an upright position so I decided I'll just try and sleep if I get extremely sleepy, it was a 12 hour flight so I would have to sleep one way or another.

"So" Brian started as he sat in the seat in front of me and sage "what's the deal with you two" He grinned mischievously "what do you mean" I played dumb.

"Oh come on Nick you two have been all touchy touchy lately, what happened in the room?" Brian asked his face in his hands waiting for my response.

"nothing! I'm telling the truth" I lied "Nick, there's two things you should learn ok?" I was confused but nodded slowly "first how to act and second you should stop lying you suck at it" Brian laughed.

"dickhead" I rolled my eyes as I got the pillow I had beside me throwing it at him. 

"hey!" Brian yelled making me quickly hush him since sage was sleeping "sorry" he quickly apologized.

"anyways back to the topic-" Brian continued

"no" I cut him off

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"ye- no" 

"see even your inner self wants to talk about it" Brian laughed

"no, ill tell you when the time comes and your not annoying, so... basically never" I gave an annoyed smile. 

"fine" Brian crossed his arms as he frowned.

After a while Brian left me alone and I felt quite tired so I made sure sage was comfortable first and soon fell asleep myself.

─── ⌗ end chapter ✎*ೃ˚

a/n: I REDID CHAPTER 4 SO IF U READ THE CHAPTER 4 A WHILE AGO SCRATCH THAT I REDID IT