Chapter 16 - Welcome to Jaya; Problems

Start from the beginning

While I was snickering at my idiotic pun, the gray-haired guy's wrist was clenched by the blondie.

"You cheated just now, didn't you? Ain't that right?"

Well, that's incorrect.

"What'd you say? When did I do that?"

I watched the whole time and the gray-haired man didn't-

"You did! You cheated!" The people around them started backing away from the scene as the man in the pink shirt rose a little from his seat, but my eyes lingered on the blondie. What an as-

"Sarquiss? Sarquiss!" He got the attention of the only other man at the bar. 'Sarquiss' had light blue hair and a weird hat.

"Hm? What?"

"You saw it too, didn't you? This guy just cheated."

"Cheated?" He drew the word out in a tired, drunken voice, "O-Oh yeah! Haha, that's right! He cheated!"

So they're a duo of assho-

"I saw it too. What a dirty cheat!"

"Don't mess with me!"

Will anyone for god's sake let me finish a tho-

*crash*

I wasn't expecting that...

The blondie has a bounty... I just noticed all of them lingering around the bar. I saw Luffy's, mine, and Zoro's, but I just skimmed over Wait, MINE?!

I jumped over the bar table to a few people's notice and glared at my bounty. It was small, for a pirate, but the fact that it was there... spooked me.

'WANTED: Dead or Alive; (Y/N) : 5,000,000 berri...'

I ripped the paper off the wall and shoved it into my pocket. People don't need to see that...

I turned around at the sound of glass breaking and a cackle that I didn't like. People started flooding out of the bar. I should've too, but I paid a lot for my drink...

...and it's really good...

I jumped back across the counter, careful to not make a noise, hoping that this guy, who I now knew as 'Bellamy' wouldn't notice me.

An even bigger nuisance noticed me.

"Oi oi oi," the man known as Sarquiss called from his spot at the counter. I noticed that Bellamy had heard, but stayed facing the window.

He wobbled up, clearly drunk, and plopped down next to me, still wobbly. I sat with my hand in the drink, and my other arm in front of me propping myself up on the counter. I went to take a sip when this pompous asshole took it from me and chugged the rest.

"Hey lady, why don't you join our cREw? We could use a body as fine as yours!" He babbled, clearly drunk. He was being flirtatious, unlike the nice host at the entrance. I sighed loudly, catching the attention of the few other guys in the room. Only this guy, Bellamy, a couple of goons, and myself were left in the bar.

"I know your drunk, so I'll be nice and warn you..."

"Oh? Is it that you *hic* wanna join? Is it because I'm handsome~?" He cooed, he got closer to me, putting an arm around my shoulders, his hand uncomfortably close to my chest.

"Only once... get the hell..."

I wound up my arm.

"... OUT OF MY FACE!"

I socked him with all the strength I could muster. He went flying, hitting the other side of the bar and a giant bruise was going to be there. I was so proud because I hadn't even used my devil fruit. That was all my brute strength.