Suga and Peaches both thanked me and said they had fun as they sipped the drinks. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs to put the laundry on. I went to the my study to double check some work emails and read and before I knew it two hours had passed. I left the office and went to check the house before going to see Peaches and Suga sleeping. I peaked into Nika's room and was surprised to see her in bed talking quietly to her panda bear while rubbing it. I walked in scaring her for a second before she relaxed and hid her face in the massive fuzz ball. I got on the bed next to her and wrap my arms around her and held her from behind.

"I missed you my Baby, so much. You should have come to me when you got home."

Nika turned over and looked at me and smiled small before looking like she was thinking of something and then leaning forward and kissing me on the lips. I was surprised but it was the sweetest little kiss. She pulled away and looked nervous for a second before speaking.

"Was...it good? Like Mommy and Mama's?"

"It was perfect, I love it when you kiss me. Is something wrong?"

"...I want to get better at it."

"At kissing? You're great. We love it when you kiss us."

"I know I don't do it often and I'm sorry. I just get nervous and don't want to mess anything up."

"Nika, It's fine. I promise. You're still learning and you are deciding what you do and don't like. We want to give you the room to explore and believe us from all of our talks, no pressure, in anything and you might not like everything."

Nikanodded and closed her eyes and hugged me tight. I held her back and felt her smellingme or sniffling, I couldn't tell. But she lifted her head and looked at me tracingmy face with her fingers telling me how beautiful I was and how perfect my face was.

I returned the compliment and soon her soft lips found me and we kissed again diving into a full on make out session. It was so sweet. She was good kisser so it was nothing to match her but what I low key loved was feeling her little sock covered foot rub up and down my leg. 'Again, note to self, Do I have foot fetish or do I just like Nika's feet?' I thought to myself.

When we stopped, I was turned on again and it was poking her in her stomach. I covered it with my hand to move it but Nika put her hand down and touched it.

"Sorry Baby, you turned me on."

"Can...I help that?"

"...Sure, you can do whatever you want."

Nika nodded and sat up throwing the comforter off of the both of us and getting up. She went to her drawer and got a out a little bottle before kneeled between my legs on the bed. She peeled my shorts down and rub up and down the shaft with a oiled covered hand. I smiled in my head, knowing my Baby was starting to open up more. She shifted back and quickly took off her socks and placed both of her feet tightly around the base of my dick and slowly started to rub them together up and down. This was new, Suga and Peaches have done just about everything to me but this. I bit my lip to keep from getting emotional like a baby that me and Nika were experiencing something totally new together.

Her small warm feet working up and down my shaft in a firm, but steady motion actually made me moan. I didn't hide it like I sometimes do with her and was happy to hear her moan herself. Happy that she could find pleasure in this too.

After a few more good strokes I came like a fountain thanks to that damn herbal blunt that Solange gave me so it was more than normal. Nika gasped as her feet were covered in my warm nut and everything else in a few inch radius. She froze and looked at it before speaking quietly.

"Wow..."

"That was amazing Baby, let's get cleaned up okay and I have to change your sheet."

Nika nodded and slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I followed and cleaned her feet and hands for her while she went downstairs to get the Swifer so we could clean the floor. I got cleaned up again and pulled the pink printed sheet from the bed and put it in the laundry hamper. I put on a new fresh purple sheet and remade the bed as Nika came in with the Swifer. She cleaned her cum foot prints from the floor from earlier before we took the mop back downstairs and I put the washed sheets from the master bedroom in the dryer. We went back upstairs and Nika climbed into the bed with Peaches and Suga. She latched on Peaches and started to suckle herself to sleep all while holding my hand and looking at me with sleepy eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her cheek and thanked her for the fun and told her that I was so happy she was my wife.

Nika gave my hand a squeeze before closing her eyes as Peaches woke up slightly and started to rub her back putting her to sleep. I quickly followed thankful for all my wives and what they all meant me in different ways.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--