Ch. 49: I always knew you were a massive asshole

Then

"I'm here, Phoenix," Jace whispered in a daze and hugged Phoenix's arms to him, stroking them gently. "Lean on me."

Still panting and shaking from the aftermath of his orgasm, Phoenix used Jace's body to steady himself. He could not imagine how Jace's knees felt, or legs in general. The man had taken on both their weights for most of the ride. It was maybe the dumbest he could focus on, but the pleasure coursing through him muddled his brain, and the way Jace's ass kept clenching around him did not help rational thinking.

Phoenix nuzzled into Jace's neck and drew in a deep breath of that coconut smell that seemed to calm him. "I love...d this," he said, correcting his almost slip up. "Thank you so much for allowing us to share this moment."

"Thank you for agreeing," Jace whispered back.

"Here, rest your hands on the bench. I'll release you." Guiding Jace's arms down for him to support himself on the cushion of the bench, Phoenix made sure Jace had enough control over his arms before he let go. He did not want Jace to lie down in the cum splattered on the black leather. That would be an insult. Carefully, he pulled out, shuddering at how Jace's muscles seemed unwilling to let him go.

Both of them sighed when they were no longer connected, and though Phoenix's cock was still semi-hard, he was spent.

The sight that met him could have done a porno movie proud. Oddly protective of Jace's privacy, Phoenix used his body to shield the view from the audience. Between the marvelously bruised ass cheeks, Jace's gaping hole was on full display. There was no sight more beautiful or a greater testament to what they had shared than the soft pink tissue which was swollen by the abusive fucking. To some, it might seem off-putting or depraved for Phoenix to admire the gape and color, but in Phoenix's mind, it was as natural as what they had done.

He crouched down, making sure to still block the view, and undid the restraints on Jace's legs, carefully massaging his calves to see if he had cramps. The low moans of relief Jace made were enough to tell Phoenix that he needed to take Jace to the playroom, where he could rest his legs. Before standing up, Phoenix planted a kiss on each purple cheek while checking if Jace's cock and balls looked ok. The balls hung low to get air and cool down, and Jace's cock had gone flaccid as it should. He would go over everything when in private. It was just a precautionary measure to check then and there.

There was no more to say or do. The show was over, and Phoenix did not do ovations or praise. His entire focus was on his sub, who needed him. The audience could go to hell for all he cared. Only Jace mattered. Quickly, he removed the condom and wiped himself with the wet wipe a stage worker brought to him and exchanged it for a blanket, which was customary for them to bring for the subs to keep warm after a show. Phoenix wrapped Jace in the blanket and scooped him up into his arms, smiling proudly at Jace's half-hooded eyes.

"You're amazing, Baby. Let's get you cleaned up and relaxed."

Jace snuggled into Phoenix's chest, not at all conscious of being carried bridal style off the stage in a roar of applause. He vaguely acknowledged that Phoenix went backstage and a piece of chocolate got shoved into his mouth. Phoenix always did that first thing after a scene, gave him chocolate or made him drink something with sugar. Later, he would demand that Jace drank water and ate something salty to balance his body, but the chocolate was his favorite every time.

He suckled on the chocolate, more as a reflex than anything else, while being carried to the playroom by a probably still stark-naked Phoenix. The stage workers would gather their clothing and toys when they cleaned the stage and prepped for the next show and bring them to them later.