You stared out of the window, trying to see into the house somehow. All you could see was shadows through the curtains that were up. It was truly frustrating.

Getting out of the car, you lit up a cigarette, taking a long drag as you continued to try and see anything. Hearing some rustling, you turned your head, seeing two figures run across the lawn. A boy and a girl it looked like. They opened the window and got eachother in, closing the window behind them.

You slightly flinched, eyes widening as you heard a gunshot. Running past the gate, you ran around the building, trying to find a back door. Going to the first door you see, you go in, looking around.

"You know, if she would've just joined me in the beginning, this wouldn't of happened. Maybe you should of convinced her instead of trying to get back with her. She wasn't yours in the first place."

Hearing a make chuckle, you stood behind the wall, just around the corner. "Wasn't mine? Let me tell you something Mai, she's always been my girl, no matter what we've went through."

Mai scoffed, rolling her eyes at Mikey. "Oh please, Mikey. You can't love her the way I do, none of you can."

"You crazy bitch." It was a different voice, Drakens. "You didn't want help running a gang? You took her because you're in love with her? What is this, fucking Romeo and Juliet?!" Hearing a few chuckles around the room, you realized it was more than just him and Mikey there. "Let me tell you something. When we get Y/N to remember who she is, she is going to kill you."

It got quiet, deadly quiet, until you heard the click of a gun. Peeking around the corner, you seen Mai pointing it straight at Mikey, a blank look across both of their faces. "I'm getting quite tired of you Mikey."

"Then shoot me Mai."

"Let me go!"

"You son of a bitch!"

Everyone turned their heads, watching one of Inagawas guards drag two kids down the stairs, both thrashing around. It was the boy and girl you seen running into the house. Looking at them now, your eyes widened, looking between them and Mikey.

Those are our kids.

My kids.

Mai smirked, looking at Kana and Karu amused. "My my, haven't you two grown."

Karus jaw was clenched, fire dancing in his eyes. Kana just stared at Mai, the same blank look as Mikey. "Where's my mom?!"

Mai clocked her tongue. "Safe, healthy, striving since she hasn't to take care of you brats." That struck a nerve in you, your fist clenching around the gun on your thigh. "Oh! I have an idea."

Pulling her gun back out, Mai pointed it straight at Kanas head, everyone's eyes widening. "It would hurt so much more to watch your kid die, wouldn't it?"

"Put the fucking gun down!"

"Put it down now! You're crazy!"

"You're it killing my daughter! Put it down!"

Mai laughed, putting slight pressure on the trigger before freezing, feeling a gun pressing into the back of her head, clicking your gun. Everyone was staring at you, you glared down at Mai. "Put the fucking gun down Mai. You're not killing a kid."

"Mom..."

You looked at the two kids, Kanas blank look finally breaking as tears ran down her face. Karu just looked shocked to see you standing before him. Glancing over, you seen Drakens and Mitsuyas shocked looks, Mikey just staring at you, eyes glistened with tears.

Mai slowly turned around, a small smile on her face. "Y/N, what are you doing in here? You were supposed to wait in the car for me."

"We're done here, Mai. Let's go."

You didn't move your gun, because you didn't miss the way Mai eyed you. She was pissed for sure though you could care less. "You stopped taking your pills, didn't you?"

"Shut the fuck up about the pills Mai, we're leaving." Moving your gun, you looked around at the gang. "Pack it up and get out!"

Everyone moved, one of them untying Mikey and Draken, the other one dropping Kana and Karu to the ground. They all left while Mai just stared at you, face blank but jaw clenched. "Why are you doing this Y/N?"

"Get in the car Mai."

Glancing around the room, she left the house, slamming the car door. It was quiet now, everyone staring at you while you stared at the ground. Walking to the door, you heard a voice.

"Mom, please don't leave."

It was your son, it was Karu. With one last deep breath, you muttered two words. "I'm sorry."

I'll be back.