(30 minutes later)

The group then leaves the hotel while Damie breaths to calm himself down.

Brenda:So,what shall we do today?

Damie thought about it before he sees a big building.

"Can we checkout that building?"

Gardenia:I'm not sure about that,Damie. That's a building belonging to Team Galactic.

"Well,I'm a bit curious about these people...I wanna know what they're up to,they keep talking about a new world in the making but I'm not sure what they mean."

Brenda:Hm...Well,why don't we take a look?

"Great idea. Come on,Brenda and Courtney."

Anabel:Shall we meet you in the next city?

Damie nods and waves to them before the three go towards the building.

They cut down the trees to go inside.

The moment they went in,a grunt came up to them.

Grunt:Hello! It is me! Me!

Brenda:Ah! Back away!

Grunt:Hahaha! I have startled you,yes? I am,after all,an officer of the International Police.

Brenda:Looker?

Looker:Correct! It is only natural that I be a master of disguise...Incidentally,you all are first-rate Trainers. Of that,I am very aware. I therefor think you will be OK,but I must warn you to be careful anyway.

"We will."

Looker:Also,a word of advice. This building has two stairs,one of them,a trap it must be. But the crooks of Team Galactic,they do not appear,how shall I say,smart. There should be an easy way to tell the stairs apart.

They took the right set of stairs and had to battle a few grunts who mainly talked about collecting energy and Pokemon for their goals,whatever they were.

They reached the top floor where Damie found a woman with two Pokemon.

Damie walks up to her and she takes notice.

Purple Commander:Eh? Did you want something? 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Purple Commander:Eh? Did you want something? 

She then perks up at Damie's face.

Purple Commander:Oh,hello~. You must want to free the Pokemon here,hmm?

"Yes."

Purple Commander:So sorry,I can't do that. I,Jupiter,will deal with you.

She sends out Zubat while Damie sent out Starla who evolved.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Pokemon:Adventure's Callजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें