Strongest Mortal: Future alliance.

Hatred An: basically a possibility future crossover with johndoethemaster  story Strongest Mortal involving an ally of the Anti League.

Outside the Strongest Mortal Omniverse.

Floating in space is a space station that saw the first war battle between AAU and Union which was interesting to saw but amusing to see Union getting their butts owned.

???: "Now I see why you want me to join these AAU Hatred" a shadowy male said looking at a holographic screen which Hatred is talking through.

Hatred: "Just remember you're the only ally I trust to make an alliance with the AAU. Thanos" Hatred said as the male Thanos reveal his face.

Thanos (What If): "Considering how predictable Union and their allies are then yeah plus I retire from fighting but making peace is something I can do" he said pressing a button which cause a barrier to formed around this Omniverse to prevent Unio...

Thanos (What If): "Considering how predictable Union and their allies are then yeah plus I retire from fighting but making peace is something I can do" he said pressing a button which cause a barrier to formed around this Omniverse to prevent Union chance of escaping their world in case.

Hatred: "Good luck" he said ending the transmission.

Thanos then begin to contract the AAU to create an alliance between them and the Anti League.

An: I won't continue until the writer wants this alliance to happened between our stories since I know that the Anti League are overpowered. So my solution is a chat in dm would clear how the Anti League crossing over other stories works.