One vs Infinite

An: this will explain why Hatred is not just the leader of the Anti League but also the reason why he formed the Anti League a long time ago.

Somewhere deep in the Unionverse.

There was a world full of corruption by Union, The Reader council and the gods. However their rule over the world will soon be over.

At Union Academy.

Everyone from Union were in the middle of training when suddenly a huge flash blind everyone for a second. However as soon as it vanished everyone was speechless at what happened to the academy.

Before anyone could speak, a fake cough caught everyone attention which they look to see Hatred himself

P Hatred: "now that I got y'all attention" he said then he unleash an aura that had caught all the gods and readers attention. Not long did every god (over a billion) and every reader (over a million) arrive.

P Reader: "why did you bring us here?" He said.

P Hatred: "to get rid of the corruption all at once" he said as he unleash his true power which encased the entire world into an bubble shield.

P Nightmare: "what the heck!" He said as he can't feel anything outside of the shield.

P Zeus: "what did you do!" He ordered.

P Hatred: "I won't let any of you to leave" he said as he got into a stance and release his full power which cause everyone to pale as he is not holding back.

P Reader: "you will regret fighting us!" He said.

Immediately everyone, corrupt god, reader, and Union charge at Hatred who smirk.

P Hatred: "big mistake" he whispered as he vanish and start to slaughter the major gods and readers within seconds before killing Union.

A hour later.

Throughout the entire world there is only dead bodies of gods, readers, and Union. Only one reader remain as it was a she who is looking at Hatred in complete fear.

P Reader: "why did you slaughter us!" She said.

P Hatred: "Readers, Gods, and Union had cause enough suffering but the only way to stop the suffering is kill the corruption" he said as he had teleport the none corrupt people somewhere.

P Reader: "you don't decided who get to kill!" She said.

P Hatred: "heh that where you are wrong for I am not deciding but rather take action for what you and the others done" he said as a portal open.

Walking out of the portal were nineteen beings that stand beside Hatred.

P Dr V: "you cause so much evil that you give birth to us" he said.

P Sut: "which we formed together to create a group" he said.

P Alana: "that won't just purge the corruption from every Omniverse" she said.

P Allyson: "but also the rebirth of a new beginning" she said.

P Hatred: "And we shall be know as Anti League, The Cleanse of Union Corruption" he said as they unleashed their power that destroy the female reader her connection to the reader council mainframe.

An: okay so this is basically the birth of the Anti League all those years ago and as you all probably doesn't know but the P meant Past. Anyway what your thoughts on the Anti League everyone?