D O T H O H: Aftermath

Once the dragon of Malice and destruction is defeated and got trap in her new prison Hatred walk up to the chest then pick it up. He then summon a bubble and store it inside.

Hatred: "There we go" he said.

Y/n: "What did you do?" He ask a bit confused.

Ben TFK: "that's his Anti Omnipotent Energy bubble which is used to store dangerous enemies or artifacts" he said surprising a lot.

Hatred: "Now then" he said and snap his fingers causing all the heroes, that sided with Union, to be trap in cages that is designed to block their access to powers.

Y/n: "... You could have done that in the first place?" He ask a bit upset.

Hatred: "Well if I did then it would makes the fight less interesting but now that the threats are gone I decided to help out by imprisoning all the remaining heroes that sided with Union" he said.

Bentley: "Make sense as they could have escape" she said taking care of her husband.

Ben TFK: "As usually you want them to learn" he said referring to the true heroes.

Y/N: "So what now?" He ask.

Hatred: "Now I think it time Union get replaced with a better generation" he said slamming his free hand to the ground. Immediately all the damage that was cause by both side repairs itself and improved the academy to a better one leaving almost everyone to be speechless.

Ben TFK: "That Hatred for y'all" he said making Vilgax, Bentley, and Gwen to laugh softly.