AL: Danger and Peace

An: This is basically a discussion about the newly threat to many worlds. Including a small knowledge about Hatred past.

At the Zero Dimension.

Sitting on the throne is Hatred himself but his mood is far from good. The reason is because of Union Supreme from a world under the Dark Genie domain. Without saying a word he press a button which cause the throne to morph into a sphere with him inside.

Inside the now formed sphere.

Once the sphere is formed Hatred press another button which cause a thousand small screens to appear all over the sphere insides.

Hatred: "Everyone we have a serious problem" he said as all the Anti League members all appear in each screen.

Y/N HoR: "Something happen and by your tone it Union" he said.

Twi Pneuma: "Well it corrupt Union we are trying to stop" she said.

Hatred: "it would seems that there a different version of Union called Union Supreme which was recently stop but because of them" he said showing a new universe where a different Union Supreme became it universe ruler.

Dr V: "Dear Nothing don't tell me" he said but Hatred nod confirm Veno fears.

Hatred: "This Union Supreme goal is complete invasion of the omniverses" he said which enrage all the Anti League members.

Morrigu: "Then let make sure they won't" she said itchy for some kills.

Hatred: "No as it will only create a new Union Supreme" he said which worries everyone.

???: "Perhaps it time for some help" a female voice spoke causing everyone to look at a shadowy woman.

Hatred: "We be gathering help for a long time how can gaining more help work?" He ask.

An: there is a lot of shadowy figures who is mostly made out of shadows with clothes and appearances to tell the difference

The Second: "Oh dear you thinking about this all wrong and unlike my sister The First (reference to a Doctor Who game) I'm more clever than her" she said as she reveal a reality rift in her backgrounds.

Dr V: "Are you saying" he said.

The Second: smirk "yup I'm going to allow you Dr Veno to gather allies from my reality rift but be warn Dr for my reality rifts are different" she said.

Dr V: "it a risk I'm going to take to ensure our victory towards the corrupt Union, Readers and Gods" he said.

The Second: "then let show them that they are weak and powerless against the Anti League!" She said as Hatred end the transmissions once everyone agree.

Hatred: sigh "it won't be long until our dream become a reality" he said as the sphere return back to being his throne which he got off and open a portal to a special reality that only he have access to.

Hatred look at the empty peaceful reality before sitting on the ground and took off his helmet then set it beside him.

Hatred: "ah it be so long since I feel this peaceful" he said as he remember how his father figure would tell him about the life of a farmer once the war ended.

Flashback:

Kid Hatred: "do you have to go" he said looking at his father figure who knelt down and put a hand on the young Hatred shoulder.

???: "No matter the outcome remember the tone your mother sing to you when you settle down with your own family in the future" his father figure said getting up and grabbing a huge double edge blade then leave to join the war.

Flashback end.

Hatred then start to sing a song that his mother used to sing while imagining the life that was stolen from him if Union was never formed.

An: enjoy the song, at the top, everyone.