Shatter Memory: Log 2

An: This will involve the deal from Log 1 but in a musical which involves the song: Friends on the other side, created by Thomas Sanders. However I will be using The Inverted Shadow video to describe the so give love and support to both YouTubers. So without a further ado let begin.

Somewhere in a ruin house is the Father who eyes are empty.

Father POV:

I looked at a mirror to see my body.

Me: "sh*t I look terrible" I say as I walk back to my bedroom and lay on it before looking at a photo near my side

Flashback:

Wife: "Please don't take my husband away!" She scream.

Daughter: "Why are you taking my father away!" She yell with tears running down her cheeks.

Flashback end.

Me: "I'm so sorry my love and my sunshine but I was too weak to save you from those bastards" I said as I look at the window to see the night sky.

Distorted Voice: "Don't you want to avenged your family?" A mysterious voice spoke causing me to got up and look around.

Me: "even if I do that, it won't bring them back" I said.

Distorted Voice: "No but what if I say there a way to prevent it" the voice said confusing me.

Me: "you mean going back in time?" I ask.

Distorted Voice: chuckle "no what I meant is a redo but where your family wound not die and the entire history of that group is history" the voice said.

Memories of my family fill my head as I remember the times we were happy until they came and murder them along with erasing any possibility of bringing them back.

Me: "If it possible then I would do anything to bring them back" I said.

Distorted Voice: "Even if it meant lives would be taken?" The voice said.

At first I was hesitant until I remember how corrupt they were along with two groups who were apart of my family death.

Me: "Only the corrupt would die but the rest will survive" I said.

Distorted Voice: "Good reply" the voice said.

Me: "however may I know why I should accept your offer?" I ask.

Distorted Voice: "Oh it ain't just me" the voice said confusing me until everything around me change to darkness which surprised me until I see a spot light shine it light on a silhouette figure of a man who started to sing.