Foolish One: Fallen Angel

An: This is a welcome to a new oc that gonna join omage1 y/n group.

Somewhere in the fortress Snake built.

Currently Y/N HoR and Snake were watching the aftermath of Foolish One but it was at that moment a new comer enter the room.

Y/N HoR: "ah Elizy it good to see you again" he said as the new comer reveal herself who is a dark fallen angel.

Elizy: giggle "Well mother did need my help with a task but now that I'm free I can explore" she said.

Snake: "Well it good thing too as we need help with a certain lizard prevent" he said which Elizy eyes darken.

Elizy: "Tell me what happened and I will personally make him pay" she said.

Y/N HoR explain what happened which lead to Elizy getting enrage and cause a mini explosion in the room which only damage the furniture and not the room itself.

Snake: "Welp he gonna die" he said brushing off dust as Y/N HoR sigh before coming up with a plan.

Y/N HoR: "Why don't you join this world Y/N and kill this false god" he said which Elizy eyes gain a evil look.

Elizy: "Oh it would be a honor as I can't wait to rip that lizard d*ck off and use his own testicles to r*pe him" she said a bit dark which cause Snake to pale and head to the restroom to throw up.

Hatred: An: ... Elizy won't show mercy after the incident with her baby sis and Unionverse Issei.