Foolish One: AL intro

An: This is a crossover with omage1. Look up their story The foolish One because so far their story about Union is interesting.

Somewhere outside the world of the Foolish One.

Flying towards the world is a spaceship fighter.

And inside the ship is a young man who look kinda like that world Y/N but different

???: "Sir I have sights on the world" he said to the screen.

On the screen is Y/N HoR himself who just watched what be going on with that world.

Y/N HoR: "Excellent. Now remember what I taught you, Snake Uchiha" he said.

Snake: "It better than my old name Y/N after all you change your name so that the corrupt Readers will suffer" he said.

HoR: "Perhaps but don't hold back because they deserve it since you lost your original sight" he said making Snake grid his teeth a bit.

Snake: "So that Y/N lost his sight too but got heal" he said a bit jealous of that world Y/N.

HoR: "Yup but now you can help start the war against Union by showing the world the truth" he said.

Snake: "heh then I won't disappoint" he said as the screen end while Snake fly the spaceship fighter into the world atmosphere.

A few hours later.

On a tiny island is Snake ship but he isn't in it. Instead he is outside connecting his chakra to the world which took five minutes to finish.

Snake: "Gotcha" he said as he open a portal to Union.

Outside of Union.

Reporters are outside of Union to ask the two headmasters about the recent events but before any of the headmasters could spoke Snake portal open behind the reporters surprising both parties.

Exiting the portal is Snake himself but his glare cause the reporters to pale.

Reporters: "Why does his glare feel like Death is staring at us!" They thought.

Snake: "So Ozpin and Nezu you was about to explain how you were not responsible for the damage cause by the pervert dumb red brat?" He said confusing the reporters while the two headmasters are surprised.

Nezu: "What ever do you mean sir" he said trying to act nice but Snake glare cause him to sweat.

Snake: "Don't play dumb because I have proof of Union sins" he said as he perform a mysterious spell that broadcast a recording of all the sins that Union have cause.

Many thought that was fake until Snake say something that change everyone minds.

Snake: "And if y'all think it fake then I swear my life on the River Styx that what I show is the truth" he said.

An: For the writer, basically swearing your life on the River Styx is a death sentence for gods.

Ozpin: "He lying" he said but pale as a lighting bolt almost hit him.

Snake: "If I was then you would be the reason you old wizard" he said confusing the reporters.

Nezu: "Sir I suggest you leave the academy unless you want to be arrested" he said but to both his and a lot of Union people are horrified as Snake killed five random students without moving from his spot.

Snake: "If you can try rodent for Union judgement has arrived by the hands of Snake Uchiha" he said as he start to beat the living sh*t out of corrupt Union people.

A few minutes later.

Not long did Snake manage to beat all the corrupt Union people along with knocking out the innocent ones. However he notice that the reporters were still recording which he smirk.

Snake: "What you all witnessed is me beating the sh*t out of the supposed heroes but as y'all can see almost every one of them are corrupt while the rest are innocent. However I am apart of a great force that even the gods themselves will fear so here is my offer to the villains and innocent people of Union" he said unleashing a small amount of his power that cause all villains to pale.

Every villain: "What kind of monstrous power does he have!" They thought. 

Snake: "Join me for the upcoming war against Union and their corruption for they bring nothing but lies and cause suffering. Accepting my offer and I will provide you the training to end Union. Refuse and stay on Union side then you'll will feel the wrath of the Anti League army. But staying neutral is a choice for both civilians and others alike" he said stopping his power which stop the villains from passing out.

Villains: "We can't fight him" they thought.

Snake: "Now then I will be taking my leave but first" he teleport to where Sirzech and Rias peerage is at then cause them, minus Asia and Xenovia, pain that will take a month for them to heal. Even with Phenix tears or the Nurse healing won't have any effect.

For both Asia and Xenovia, Snake knock them out and remove their devil pieces with ease before destroying the devil pieces and purging the devil essence from them.

Snake: "Now that is settle I think these two deserve the redemption they want" he said referring to Asia and Xenovia before teleporting all three of them to where Y/N is at.

An: What y'all think about this introduction everyone?