Lincoln Decade (P)

An: Don't know if the writer want me to do a alternative version or not.

Far from Lincoln new home.

Flying through space is a spaceship know as Silver Command.

Inside is (Anti League) Silver Blood who just saw the battle between Ultraman and Lincoln White and aftermath

S-B: "that was pathetic" he said before pressing a button. "K-R: Nightmare to the command center" he said.

A few minutes later.

K-R Nightmare: "You called?" He said

S-B: "Yes" he said pointing at the screen which show Lincoln White. "Fight him but not to kill since we need him to get ready for the upcoming war" he said.

K-R N: "Understood!" He said before entering a pod. S-B then press a button that send the pod to Lincoln world.

S-B: "In the meantime why don't I show those 'villains' the true meaning of power" he said.

Infront of Canterlot High

Standing in front of the school is Lincoln who is chatting with his harem but not long did a explosion caught their attention.

Rainbow Dash: "What was that!?" She said but a voice causing everyone to jump.

K-R N: "why that was me crashing into the ground" he said surprising them as he stood in front of the mirror.

Lincoln: "who are you?" He said getting into a defense stance.

K-R N: "Name Nightmare kid and believe me when I say you don't stand a chance against me" he said vanishing then reappearing in front of Lincoln who jump back a little.

Lincoln: "why don't I stand a chance?" He said getting his transform ready.

K-R N: "Basically" he said grabbing Lincoln neck then cause a change to Lincoln appearance "I had train for a long time" he said dropping Lincoln.

An: it make sense to me since Lincoln original form wouldn't be able to kiss his harem without them bending over.

Lincoln: "woah" he said noticing his appearance.

K-R N: "Now then let see what you made of" he said and attack Lincoln who quickly morph into his decade form to fight him.

Meanwhile with Silver Blood.

Currently he is sitting on the knockout bodies of Ultraman, Aku, and Vilgax. While the rest of the villains are completely shock at their leaders defeat.

S-B: "Now then I am sparing you because I want to see that boy grow however that doesn't mean I am letting you go without a price" he said as he placing a device on Black Hat hand. "I will be watching if any of you backstab me" he said returning to the ship.

Back to Lincoln and K-R N fight.

Currently Lincoln is on the ground from getting beaten while K-R N barely pant.

K-R N: "Train a lot otherwise you won't be able to make a dent against Silver Blood" he said then returning to the ship while the pod melt then fix the land it crash into.