Anti League Christmas!

At the Zero Dimension.

Every single member of the Anti League return to the Zero Dimension to spend Christmas there. There is (Number Error) from horrors to villains to heroes to civilians.

Batman that laughs: "You should had be there they were shocked at our appearance!" He said talking to the many insane villains.

Bowser breath fire to roast a massive feast while SMG0 is giving out the cooked food.

Cell: "Seriously Kermit you need a hubbie" he said as Kermit is receiving a lot of kisses from his harem.

Kermit: "Oh like you are complaining" he said as Cell is enjoying a dance of his harem.

Nearby is the Cabbage merchant who is crying tears of joy seeing people buying the cabbage from his cabbage cart.

Hatred An: I felt bad for the guy so he deserves some happiness.

Lady Dim: "I must say your blood wine taste amazing dear" she said as Valerica (Skyrim) give out more blood wine to the other vampires.

Watching everyone enjoy the holiday is Hatred who is wearing an santa suit and a mask.

???: "You know you can spending the holidays with them" a female voice spoke causing Hatred to sigh and look at the mother of his dead wife.

An: give credit to the original artist.

Hatred: sigh "I enjoy the holiday Iris but you know how loyal I am" he said.

Iris: smile "That what makes my daughter loves you as you would never cheat on her unlike her sister" she said.

Olivia: "Hey what do I look like! A cheap hoe!" She said walking up to then wearing a s*xy Christmas dress.

Hatred: "Yes as you be trying to get in my pants every Christmas hell even your cousin was trying to get in my pants every Halloween!" He said.

Iris: "He is right dear as you are jealous that you have never received the love from your ex's" she said.

Olivia: tick mark "Oh at least I wasn't blind like you when that ex's of yours dump you because they were using you" she said while Hatred walk away slowly.

Iris: gasp "at least I don't jump onto men like a sl*t" she said causing both mother and daughter to get into a cat fight.

Hatred: chuckle "that's never get old" he said as he walk out into the balcony where he look up at the dark barrier remembering the first Christmas he spent with his wife and daughter.

Flashback:

Both: Merry Christmas dear/dada!" They said giving him a gift which had a necklace with a photo of all three of them.

Flashback end.

Hatred: sigh "Don't worry I will bring you two back no matter the price" he thought and look at the reader screen.

Hatred An: Merry Christmas everyone!