Anti Union Elite League pt 1

An: This will explain Hatred twelve loyal servets aka Anti Union Elite League, starting with Y/N HoR.

Information on Y/N Hand of Rage:

Once he discovered his past he swore justice against the Reader council for not just his imprisonment but also them being corrupt. Upon Hatred arrival and offer, Y/N change his old name Anon to Y/N. However after agreeing to join Hatred group Anti League, he discovered that his teacher is someone he never meet. And his teacher is none other then Doomslayer. During his training he noticed that the more rage he released the more powerful he become. Which lead to him unlocking his power of true rage.

Full Rage Wings:

An: this is basically ascension to the twelve beings

Upon unlocking his True Rage he return to the Zero Dimension where he meet Twi Pneuma for the first time which lead the two falling in love with each other.

An: up next is Twi Pneuma.

Information on Twi Pneuma aka Supreme Archdeity Empress of the Anti Empire or SAE AE for short:

She was once a pure innocent aegis but then a god (Zeus) kill all her friends and family which cause her to become a twilight aegis. Although she failed to kill the same god (Zeus) that killed everyone she care, she wouldn't give up. That was when Hatred appear before her and offer her a chance to kill the same god (Zeus). She thought about how he knew which he reveal that he watch what happened through a time mirror.

An: Hatred doesn't just see what happens in the present but also the past thanks to a ability called Time Mirror which can show only the past or the present.

Interesting to what he can do she agreed to join his Anti League which lead to her meeting Y/N HoR. Not long since the two meet did they fell in love with each other which lead to them becoming a couple. However her teacher Kali, a Hindu goddess, told Twi Pneuma that her love for Y/N HoR have unlock her true power know as Yandere Might.

Yandere Might:

An: this is basically Monado from breath of the wild

Upon unlocking Yandere Might she finish her training and went on a date with Y/N HoR. However after returning from their date they encounter Deom.

An: next is Deom.

He was the clone of Mega Man and Omega but during Smash Bros he was caught in the explosion which cause extreme damage that would had kill him. However Hatred manage to rescue him and bring him to Dr Veno and Mother. Both of them manage to save his life but he no longer a clone and instead a exact copy of Mega Man with Omega powers. Which lead to him pledging his life to Hatred for saving his life however in exchange all he want is a way to move faster than Sonic.

An: there a way but it dangerous since moving faster than the Speed Force would be death if not train properly.

So Hatred ask his old friend Simega who have mastered not just the Speed Force but gone beyond it to cause a entire timeline to be shattered.

An: Simega is quite op if he can shattered timeline.

Simega taught Deom all he know without explaining how he can shattered timeline but once Deom training is done is when Simega reveal his dark past.

An: I'm gonna explain the story in the Anti League Oc book.

Once Simega finish retelling his past is when Deom goal change to making sure no being would suffer like the Anti League Organization Nineteen. After changing his goal is when Simega reveal that Deom have a hidden power that won't be unlocked until he gain enough dark energy to unlock his true form.

An: basically the second form from my story: Unity Academy. Also cliffhanger.