DaiKaiju Warriors the Movie: Hatred!

Hatred An: This is basically a crossover involving DaiKaiju Warrior the Movie and Lord of Resident.

DaiKaiju Warrior World.

After DaiKaiju Warriors and their allies won their fight against Union and the villains they are gonna face Omega Ghidorah. But suddenly a portal open between DaiKaiju Warriors and OG (Short for Omega Ghidorah).

Adam: "Well I be" he said gaining everyone attention as he remembers that portal.

???: "It be a long time hasn't it Adam" a male voice spoke causing everyone to look at the portal to see a male exiting out of the portal.

Adam: "Nice new look Hatred" he said surprising everyone.

Jiro: "Adam you know this guy?" He ask.

Adam: "Duh it was thanks to him I got access to high technology" he said.

Hatred: "Yes well I am here for Union judgement however it seems y'all need help with Omega Ghidorah" he said and unleash a small fraction of his power.

Adam: "I suggest we all get out of here" he said with slight fear which surprised everyone until the entire city shake. Hatred snap his fingers to create an Anti Omni barrier that keep him and Omega Ghidorah inside which the shaking stop.

Inside the barrier.

Hatred: "Now then let see how much you can handle" he said and change his size to match OG. Omega Ghidorah roar and charge at Hatred but he dodge and uppercut OM then he pull out his chain scythes. Omega Ghidorah try to attack but shadows appear out of nowhere and hold OG down as Hatred slice off OG wings causing it to roar in pain and hate. However Hatred wouldn't allow OG to go down so easily and instant heal the beast wounds to continue the fight.

Outside the barrier.

Everyone watch the endless torture that Hatred is doing to Omega Ghidorah and let just say they are all shock at how brutal Hatred is like. But after a hour of Hatred brutality. The barrier went down and everyone watch as Hatred drag a broken Omega Ghidorah to them before throwing the beast to their feet.

Hatred: "That was a good warm up" he said shocking everyone from Union.

Adam: "You really need to hold back on the torture" he said.

Hatred: "Meh that wasn't really torture but a one sided fight. However I will enjoy torturing a few Union people if you don't mind" he said.

Adam: "It not my called friend" he said as he look at DaiKaiju Warriors and Unity.

An: I'm gonna let KaijuMaster20. Decided their fate since it their story.