Weakling turned God: Meeting new allies

An: This takes place after the villains meeting with Mutasim.

Entering the battle cruiser docks is Mutasim, Dabi, and Toga however to all three surprises they are completely caught off guard at the large amount of new Nobodies being treated.

Dabi: "Woah was it always this busy?" She ask.

Mutasim: "No as it was a bit easier" he said.

???: "Probably because most of these Nobodies were recently rescue" a female voice spoke causing the three to look at a woman treating a little girl.

Toga: "Oh~ can I" she didn't get to finish when she was given a bag of blood which she drink out from.

Mother: "Greetings I'm Mother the head doctor of the Anti League health department" she said as she fully heal the little girl.

Dabi: "Um it gonna be confusing calling you mother" she said.

Mother: "You'll get used to it" she said before looking at Mutasim confused face.

Mutasim: "How did you manage to get so many Nobodies here without Union or Atlas knowing" he ask.

???: "That would be my doing" a male voice spoke causing everyone to stop and look at the man that spoke.

Dabi: terrified slightly "Um and you are?" She ask.

Hatred: "I'm Hatred leader and founder of the Anti League" he said.

Mutasim: "Wait you're in charge of the third army?" He ask.

Hatred: "More like leading as I know Union corruption better than anyone else" he said confusing Dabi and Toga but surprising Mutasim.

Mutasim: "How?" He ask.

Hatred: "I'm afraid we must speak in private about that subject" he said referring to how he knows about Union.

A few minutes later.

Entering a small meeting room both Hatred and Mutasim sat down on chairs facing each other.