Remember me?: AL Intro

An: give credit to dabi-blueflames24.

Somewhere near Union Omniverse.

Flying through space is a small spaceship and inside is a familiar female.

Lyudmila: "So let me get this straight: There is a new Union world that involves the same sh*t as the others but the twist is that the main character is a son of a goddess?" she said talking to Hatred on a holographic screen

Hatred: "Pretty much" he said.

Lyudmila: eye twitch "I'm on my way" she said pressing a button that cause a portal to open in front of her ship.

A few minutes later.

Arriving at the world Lyudmila land her ship on the moon and used the teleporter to teleport her close to Union and noticed it night.

Lyudmila: "Let the punishment begins" she said as she goes to different rooms.

First target:
Inject Rias with a small dose of pure Holy energy making Rias human that will last for a year.

Second target:
Slice Issei d*ck off and shove it up his butt then took away Ddraig soul making Issei just a half devil with a red lizard armor.

Third target:
Slice off Bakugo hands and put a small dose of Anti quirk which will last for a year.

Fourth target:
Completely erase Cardin and his team powers.

Fifth target:
Destroy Ozma chance of returning, stole all four relics and transport Amber and the winter maiden to her ship where the two are put into stasis.

Sixth target:
Post all the crimes Union and allies corrupt side has done throughout the world including the death of YN.

Seventh target:
Completely shaved Yang hair, destroy Weiss dust and rapier.

Eight target:
Completely destroy All Might access to One For All.

A few minutes later.

After successfully done her mission Lyudmila return to her ship and wait for the aftermath.

Lyudmila: "Lets see if Union can recover from this" she said a bit satisfied at a successful job.