Spider Boy of Union (Alter)

An

Somewhere far from Spider Boy world.

Flying through space is a green spaceship called Iron Corp.

Sitting on the command chair is Victor Luthor who watch all the events that happened to Hans aka Spider Boy

V L: "Those fools had created their downfall" he said then press a button. "Will the Justice Avengers come here" he said.

A few minutes later.

Standing in front of V L are three members of the Justice Avengers.

Captain Krypton: "You called?" He said.

V L: "Yes I have" he said showing the three a video of what happened to Hans.

A few minutes later.

Ms Wonder: "Sweet Hera!" She said.

Spider-Bat: "That just mess up" he said.

V L: "Which is why you three will show Union what it means to be true heroes" he said.

A hour later.

At Union Academy everything was peaceful until a explosion caught Union Academy attention.

When they run outside they are immediately got defeated by the Three members of Justice Avengers.

Captain Krypton: "... That was both boring and pathetic" he said.

Not long did the Justice League, Avengers, Plumbers and the rest of the heroes arrive but they are completely speechless at how everyone from Union were beaten.

Ms. Wonder: "Ah it would seems that the true heroes arrive" she said as both Justice League and Avengers are shock at the three appearance.

Captain America: "Who are you three and why did you attack Union" he said.

The three introduce themselves but their reason of attacking Union is simple.

Spider-Bat: "Union is a virus that must be purge which is why we attack them" he said as all three unleash a powerful aura that shock the heroes.

Captain Krypton: "plus we know what they did to the clone called Hans" he said as he clap his hands once which cause a powerful gust of winds to blow everyone away.

After the wings stop everyone look to see that the Justice Avengers have vanish.

Batman: "it would seems that things have become difficult" he said.