KR & SF vs Union: AL vs Opzin

An: This is basically Hatred and the three allies beating the living sh*t out of Ozpin. Also this take place right before Ozpin could kill Ben 10.

Hatred sense something was wrong which lead to him appearing in front of Ozpin and block his attack from killing Ben 10.

Hatred "Hello Ozma" he said as he punch Ozpin in the stomach causing extreme pain to Ozpin.

Ozpin: "who the hell are you and how do you know about my old name!?" He said.

Hatred: smirk "why I fought a different Ozma which lead to his death including the end of his reincarnations" he said shocking everyone.

Ozpin: "that is impossible" he said.

Amzo: "oh but it is" he said as he along with Balem and GD appear shocking Ozpin.

GD: "And do you know the best part about ending reincarnation?" He ask.

Balem: "Is that there won't be anymore corruption from you" she said as Hatred and the three allies fight Ozpin.

Amzo and Balem fight Ozpin close combat while GD fight from a distance using a dark bow. Hatred on the other hand is waiting for the right moment. Not long did Ozpin got tired from fighting against three skilled fighters. Seeing this Hatred smirk and reveal a weapon that look similar to Claws of Hades but completely different.

Hatred: "This is the end of reincarnations Ozpin" he said and whip at Ozpin shoulders which cause extreme pain to Ozpin.

Everyone, Union and Special Forces, eyes widen as Hatred pull out a mysterious orb from Ozpin which then got absorbed into Hatred.

Ozpin: "No!" He yell as he is no longer able to reincarnate.

Hatred: "Ah that is refreshing" he said as he put the weapon away.

Amzo: "Huh so that why he call those Azraelle Claws" he said.

An: Azraelle Claws are basically chained scythes that can remove reincarnations and immortality. However the cost of removing reincarnations and immortality from beings is that the wielder must absorbed the reincarnation and immortality.

GD: gulp "thank goodness I am his ally" he thought.

Hatred: "That makes 10,000 reincarnations and 50,000 immortality" he thought.

An: ... Yup that how he and his allies are able to live for so long.

Both Union and Special Forces are completely speechless at how powerful Hatred is.

Raiden necklace start to glow before it heal itself surprising him.

Hatred: "Oh and Raiden Earth realm is now truly safe" he said.

An: I know this is short everyone but I thought it might be interesting for the writer of the story: Kamen Rider and Special Forces vs Union to continue with their side of the story.