Hatred Torturing Union

Hatred An: basically me causing (Union strike commander) Union suffering and pain.

Somewhere in the prison cell of Union.

Inside the headmasters prison cells they were trying to escape but anything they do is pointless. However a portal open in front of their cell door surprising them until a man wearing armor walk out.

 However a portal open in front of their cell door surprising them until a man wearing armor walk out

Ozpin: "who are you?" He ask.

Hatred: chuckle darkly "your temporary Warden, Ozma" he said as he pass through the door shocking the headmasters until he grab Sirzech and Ozpin necks.

Nezu: pale "he is a monster" he thought with fear at the monstrous killer aura Hatred is releasing.

Hatred: "you're lucky these two and a few others are on my list of torture" he said as he pass through the door with Sirzech and Ozpin. He then yeet the two into his portal before heading to the next targets.

A few minutes later.

Somewhere in a dark void the few Union members that Hatred bring woke up but find themselves trap in cages design to counter anything they do. However walking up to Ozpin is Hatred with his chain scythe.

Hatred: "This is the end of your cycle Ozma" he said and reaped the reincarnation out of Ozpin ending Ozma reincarnated.

Ozpin: absolute frightened "what have you done?" He said.

Hatred: "I took away your chances of getting reincarnated *sshole and the best part? Your soul gonna suffer in the Hellish Endless Dimension" he said before looking at Sirzech.

Sirzech: pale "Mommy" he said as Hatred summon ten pure holy lasso and start use magic to tied the devil up. Once done all the lassos were connected to the devil nervous systems including the man area and immediately all the lassos pull.

Hatred An: basically the kill scene involving a woman got horse rack killed but in this case Sirzech is still alive while he is in endless pain.

Hatred: "Now for my favorite part the suffering of a lizard" he said and grab Issei by the neck, removing Ddraig from the brat, then drag the pervert to a special room design to shatter the lizard brat reality.

Hatred an: This is a shout out to many people who suggested these ideas from other stories.

Issei torture.

First: he were force to listen to 48 hours of annoying toy chica with a headset.
Second: he were force to watch a 100 hours loop of Boku No Pico.
Finally: his reality of his harem were all false and instead it was a reverse harem where he is a vagina man while the harem are all males.

Hatred An: I know that is brutal but you can't argue with my reason on hating any corrupt Issei.

Yang torture is slightly different.

First: her hair were shaved all until she got a military buzz then her hair dye vomit color.
Second: she were punch and kick by alternative version of her family while they comment bad things about her.
Finally: she were force to eat Chief (Total Drama) disgusting food including the gum from Harold.

Hatred An: okay that last one was William as I find that disgusting!

An: hey I found it more disgusting as I never knew how disgusting it was back in the 2009s.

Bakugo torture.

First: he were force to be in a room with Yax (Zootopia) while froze in enchanted ice.
Finally: he were forced to wear a shock collar during a peace and love session when he get angry.

An: those were my ideas but yeah those five are the few Union people that Hatred tortured. Anyway hope y'all enjoy this chapter!

Everything above was from Jan 9 2022.

Hatred An: This update will involve Ruby and Weiss.

Ruby torture.

1: She were forced to watch as I pour a gallion size jar filled with cookies into molten lava.
2: She was crying as I destroy weapons upon weapons but she broke down as I destroy her scythe.
Final: she lost her will to restore Union all because her alternative version family were disappointed in her.

Weiss torture:

1: She were forced to watch as I reveal all the sins her alternative families had done including her own.
2: she beg for the torture to stop which were a thousand annoying orange talking.
3: she lost her will to restore Union all because her alternative family were disappointed in her.

Hatred: that might be weird torture but I know how to break anyone from Union like Union Strike Commander story from Redcon183.