♪Chapter 28♪- Her Realization

Start from the beginning

"Sehun ..what's happen?" Kai asked

"K-Kai..they're in the vacant lot... help Baekhyun..and the others."  he said before he got unconcious..Kai carried him right away to the clinic.

I can't avoid to feel worried him and what he said earlier

After we brought him in the hospital , Kai was about to run but I hold him "Kai where are you going?" I ask worriedly

"I need to help with Baekyun.."

"I want to go with you.."

"No..its dangerous .."

"please.."   I Used my Pity face to him so that he won't allow me. I need to go because I want to Check Baekhyun . I'm already in a situation like this so I will go again for him because I promise I won't leave him whatever happens ..

"Okay..But promise don't go near with us okay..."  I nod so Kai and I already runaway to the Vacant lot outside the School . I hide at the back of the tree while Kai run towards them and help them up..

I covered my eyes when I saw Baekhyun beaten up and already lying in the ground . I want to go near him but I can't because I know , they will use me again a human shield if I will come near and that's the thing I won't allow to happen

I turn my eyes on Kai , and he's beating all the enemies. Base on what I'm seeing and conclusion there is only  50%  chance they can wins against Kai and his gang. 

I run towards Baekhyun right away when the enemies start to scape  "Baekhyun!!Baekhyun!!are you okay?"   I look at Kai .." Kai let's bring him to the school hospital.."

"Guys ..help me carry him!" Kai command so they help him carry Baekhyun, I'm just following them while they carry him towards the School hospital.

"Guys ..tell me what happen? why did you fight with the black dragon Gang?"  Kai ask  them after we arrive

"Baekhyun started .He called them to fight with him, we can't leave him alone so we accompany him  ..we don't understand him ..he's always angry then suddenly walkout tjis past few days .. Kai did something happen to him? the last I saw him like this is when Yuan left him .."

"I don't know either too..Let's just ask him when wakes up..but for now we should treat our wounds too....Geurim can you watch Baekhyun for a while .."

"yeah ..Sure thing."  And they left me here alone ith stupid guy .

I glared at his face ,and here it go again .My abnormal heart is beating so fast .

he's so cute..

"what if I pinch his nose like this.."  I pinch his nose for a second  "You're really a crazy one ." I smiled like an Idiot  looking his face.

I never thought I'm gonna him like this so much ..

I don't know what I'm doing but I went closer to him. Omg what am I doing ? Why do I want to kiss him?

my heart beat more faster ..

here I come. I went closer and closer and closer but then

"what are you doing?"

oh my god ! "aaahmf ..there's a dirt in your face"  I wipe his face  "look..too many dirt ahehe"  wah stupid Geurim !

"what are you doing here?" 

I stop from wiping his face and took a deep sigh "I'm here to watch you..isn't it obvious?"

"I don't need you .Get out. "he said coldly but I didn't listen even though it hurt