⚠️nightmares but real life?⚠️ OT7

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Jake screams and closes his eyes. He lands painfully on the road bellow Groaning he slightly opens his eyes. All he sees is the other members, but not their faces, dead on the road.

Then his vision goes black and he feels emptiness. But not for long. Suddenly he feels something on his wrist and on his chest soonly after. It causes him to open his eyes.

"Jake!" Jungwon yells and hugs him. Jake realizes where he is now. He let's out a sigh in relief.

Slight skip back in time

Jay pulls a card and immediately drops it. The person on his card seems to be drowning. Suddenly he's sitting in a boat.

Confused he looks around. The other members are sitting next to him. A weight is tied to their feet. Out of nowhere Jungwon falls off the boat. Jay jumps after him.

He doesn't black out immediately, so he sees his members sinking to the bottom of the ocean. When Jay finally blacks out he feels water fill his body before feeling nothing.

He shoots up seeing Jungwon hug Jake. The leader is crying. "Hey...." he says and Jake and Jungwon look at him.

"Hey, are you oke?" Jay nods. I'm good, now atleast."

Slight skip back in time

Heeseung picks a card. A person getting shot. "That isn't very welcoming...."

Suddenly he's in a room around a round table. Along with the other members he's tied up. In the middle is a person with a gun.

He asks a random question to Jungwon that he answers but Heeseung can't hear what he said. "Wrong!" The man yells.

Jungwon's eyes fill with tears. "Thanks for always being with me....please just survive. For me." A gunshot is heared and Jungwon falls limp off the chair.

"You can't do that! You're horrible!" Both Sunoo and Ni-ki yell. Both of them get shot. "This is pure torture! Then shoot me too!" Heeseung yells.

The gun shot is heared and he feels a pain shoot through his head. Then he shoots up. "Now atleast." Heeseung hears Jay say.

"What happened?" Jake looks at him. "How would i know? I didn't see what you saw."

Slight skip back in time

Ni-Ki picks his card while looking at the others. His card shows someone attacking someone else. Quickly he trows his card away.

Suddenly he's standing in the forest together with the others. But they are standing farther away from him with fear in their eyes.

The he notices Sunoo, who he's holding by his neck. He bows down and bites Sunoo's neck causing blood to stream out. Within a minute he's dead.

Angry Jake launches towards him and stabs him with his pocket knife. Ni-Ki shoots up and looks around. Jake looks at him and smiles at him. The younger feels his chest and suddenly hisses.

Slight skip back in time

Nervously Sunghoon pulls a card, he isn't sure if he can trust the situation. The card shows someone getting hit by lightning.

Then he's suddenly in an empty field. The sky is grumbling causing him to look up. Someone bumps into him causing him to look down again. It's Jake. "Hyung, what's wrong?"

"Jay got struck by lightning!" The youngers eyes widen. He rushes up to the others. Suddenly lightning strikes down and hits Sunoo.

"Sunoo!" Jungwon rushes up to him but also gets hit. Sunghoon's head starts to hurt. He hears Heeseung yell something and then going completely quiet.

He turns around to see that only him and Jake are still alive, standing far away from each other he starts running towards Jake but feels a strong pain rush through his body.

"JAKE!" He shoots up and all the attention shifts from hurt Ni-Ki to screaming Sunghoon. "Are you alright?" "Yeah...i think so..."

Slight skip back in time

Sunoo pulls a card but forgets to look at what's on the card. Suddenly he's in a room, tied up. Strong shocks of pain go through his body. "Make it stop!" He yells while violently moving his head.

Tears stung in his eyes, the pain was just too much to handle. Suddenly someone enters. He's holding something in his hand. The person puts a blindfold over Sunoo's eyes.

The the man starts beating Sunoo with multiple type of items. Sunoo can't see what they are but they sure hurt. Eventually the young male can't handle it anymore. He feels like he's about to die.

The man seems to Suddenly disappeared. Sunoo let's out a painful sigh in relief. The door to the room opens. "Sunoo!" He hears Jake yell.

But the younger is slowly slipping away, the life draining out of him. "Don't leave us!" Jungwon yells and Sunoo can feel him hold his hand. "I-I'm sorry." He mumbles as everything goes black, the pain staying for an awfully long while.

Then he suddenly wakes up to a loud scream. He doesn't open his eyes or sit up. Instead he waits for a bit. Someome comes over to his side and touches his hand. "Sunoo, are you awake?"

He opens his eyes to be met with Jake's eyes. His face shows worry. "Thank goodness you're awake."

Jay starts coughing and water comes out of his mouth. His eyes widen at the sight. "How is that possible?" Jay mumbles as he wipes his mouth.

Sunghoon finds a strange scar like mark on his hand. He remembers learning in school that it's caused by being struck by lightning and fades away after a little while.

Jake notices bruises on his arms and legs. That must be from the fall in his 'dream', but how?

Ni-Ki pulls off his shirt to find the random pain in his chest. On his chest is a nasty scratch that is slightly bleeding. It's exactly where Jake had stabbed him. "It can't be."

Heeseung feels an extreme headache setting in. Then he remembers he was shot in the head.

Jungwon feels his mouth fill with blood. Immediately he spits it out and his eyes widen. He won't die, right?

Jake tries to help Sunoo up but the younger yells out in pain. Somehow everything hurts and he can't get up.

Jungwon checks his phone and sees a text from Soobin.

Soobin

-Sorry, we can't come.
Taehyun is sick

Jungwon nearly drops his phone "then....who gaves us the cards?" Jake shrugs as he picks Sunoo up. "Doesn't matter, let's just go home."

At home Jake and the other take care of Ni-Ki's wound and look after Sunoo. But Jungwon can't get it out of his head. Who was that?

__________________________

Hope you enjoyed
Next up: The highs and lows