Cheryl:I was just thinking to myself,you see,I was wondering if I could perhaps join you.

May:Are you sure?

Cheryl:If you'd have me. I could teach Damie everything I know about being a Trainer and offer any assistance you all may need.

Flannery:Basically,she wants to be with Damie,too.

She whispers to Roxanne and Greta who nod.

"Sure. We'd be happy to have you,Cheryl. You helped me a lot here."

Cheryl:Thank you. I'm so happy I might start jumping with joy.

Damie nods and they all continue through the north of Route 205 before arriving at Eterna City.

Winona:Wow,such a small humble town. 

"There's even a statue here and I'm gonna go see it."

Suddenly,Barry comes and crashes into Damie again.

Barry:Hey,Damie! You came to see the Pokemon statue,right? I'll take you there! 

"Thanks,but you should be careful when your running around."

The two walk over to the statue,which had a giant dragon Pokemon.

Damie smiles at the size of it before he turns to see a man with blue hair.

Barry:What the...

Galactic man:...So,this is Eterna's Pokemon statue...Shaping our world are time and space in an intertwining spiral. Revered in Sinnoh are the Pokemon of time and space...Sinnoh's myth...Its truth needs investigation...

He then goes to leave by going towards the boys.

Galactic man:...Pardon me. Stand aside.

They move away from him to let the man pass while Damie watched him go.

Barry:Oh,hey! When we smacked together,a brilliant flash of inspiration came to me! An easy way to become a great Trainer! Yeah,that! 

Barry:All right. Listen close...

Damie leans his ear towards him.

Barry:Make certain all your attacks hit! Avoid enemy attacks for sure! You do that,you'd never lose! You'd be the invincible Trainer! 

Damie scratches his head.

Barry:Anyway,go check out the Pokemon statue. See you around!

He then runs off again.

Damie(Thoughts):

Damie takes a picture of the statue with his Poryphone.

After that he went to Route 211 to look for Pokemon to scan before he went back.