Sage was almost finished recording her album she was about halfway, and would be scheduled to release her album on March.

"Come on" Sage nudged me since I spaced out "ughh I'm too lazy to be doing this" I dragged myself off the bed "come on nick, it'll all be worth it at the end" Sage dragged me.

Finally we arrived at the warehouse, it was extremely hot already and I just got in "Oh my god I am sweating and its so hot" AJ goes to fan himself with his hands "we know" Brian responds.

First was us to practice then it would be sage, it was kinda not fair on sage's side since she'd already be sweating by the time she started but she said she didn't really mind.

November 30 1995 Orlando, Florida
SAGEs POV

The boys were now on their 5th song and almost finished, they had to perform all 12 songs and then it'd be my turn "hey sage could you go get some McDonalds for after" Lou requests "Oh yea sure ok" Lou hands me the money and I make my way to McDonalds.

I go and order and wait on the side for my order to be ready, I got take out so once I'm called I just need to get the bag and go back to the warehouse. As I was waiting I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Sage?" I turn around and I see KJ "KJ? Oh my god I haven't seen you in so long!" I go to hug him.

KJ or Keaton Jackson was a childhood friend of mine, he was 2 years older than me and was my brothers friend he'd come over my house a lot to hang with my brother.

"Whats up, I haven't been able to talk to you for quite a while Lil' D" KJ laughs. Lil D was something he liked to call me, my brothers name was Dean and KJ said I reminded him a lot of my brother hence the name Lil D.

"I don't know been recording and shit quite tiring honestly" I shrug "Oh she curses, your brother will not like that" He jokes "simple, don't tell him" I laugh.

"Sage!" I hear someone call out "oh my foods there, call me! Lets hang our soon, I'll tell you when I can hang out with you, kinda busy so we'll need to plan in advance" I tell him "'aight, see you around lil d" He nudges me as he leaves.

I go to get my food and go back to the warehouse, I put the food on the table and see the boys were on break "what took you so long" Nick asks as he snakes an arm around my waist while drinking his water.

"Nick! You're  sweaty! Get off me" I giggle "sorry" He smiles cheekily "I saw my brothers friend, I hadn't seen him in quite a while so" I shrug "Oh.. whats his name?" 

"KJ, keaton Jackson" I reply "what a lam and stupid name" Nick remarks "Nick! he's just a friend alright? We should hang out together, it'll be fun I'm sure you guys would get along well" I suggest "sure" Nick mindlessly shrugs.

"Alright boys! Back to your places 5 minutes is up" Chris, the guy helping with practice reminds "Later" Nick goes to peck my cheek.

After the boys, Lou calls for me and I go to perform. With my background of 8 years of ballet, gymnastics and hip hop my choreography was a bit more complicated since I could handle more and my stamina was already naturally a little higher.

I got tired of course but a little less then the boys since there were some performances where I was sitting and strumming on my guitar. I have to give it to the boys they were really good at dancing.

"you dancing turned me the fuck on" Nick whispered in my ear in a deep voice when I had break making my whole face turn into a tomato and choke on my water making nick just chuckle.

"Nick come on quit whispering dirty things to sage, look at her she's about to die" Howie jokes I just roll my eyes and flip him of "sage" Lou warns sternly "sorry sir" I salute "s'alright"