Adjustments

"What!?" Kailyen exclaimed and Noah also stands up with her, both of them shooked "He can't stay this is a 2 room house where would he sleep?"

"In your room silly.....i mean unless you don't feel comfortable than he can sleep in your bed and you can sleep on the couch since he is injured." Her mother says and Kailyen shakes her head.

"Injured?" She questioned and her mother nods folding her arms.

"His head is bleeding honey which means he's injured. Why are you against this I thought he was your friend?" She asked and Kailyen signs looking down.

"He is." She says not believe all this it's like he staged it. "I'm sorry that I was over reacting."

"It alright....your probably are just still dealing with your father." She says and Kailyen nods. "Is it alright if you stay here Noah?"

"Yeah that's fine thank you." He says smiling and her mother nods.

"I'm going to order dinner and get your room ready. Kailyen why don't you take him to his house to get him some clothes and other stuff?" She asked and Kailyen nods grabbing her keys than Noah grabs the ice pack and puts it on his head as they leave out the door and into her car.
~~~
"So your mother is nice." He says and she nods as they back out of the driveway. Than he looks down and out the window as she drives on the street. "So where are we going?"

"To the cabin I forgot something there so I need to grab it." She answers and he nods. He really needs to talk to his master.

"I'm going to close my eyes and rest my head." He tells her and she nods as she continues to drive. He closes his eyes and uses his magic to transport himself to his master.

"Master?" He says and the Iniquitous jumps turning to him and having a puzzled look than his expression changes into anger as he glares at his apprentice. "I'm so sorry for my lateness i had the hair but than i lost it.....but I did destroy the old enchanted one. And today I tried I get more of her hair but also failed again. But while I was getting it I met her mother and now she wants me to stay at her home until my parents." He tells him using air quotes. "Come home for good."

"Well done apprentice.....you know this is better than me having to appear every so often. If they ask tell her were gone for a year. You get close to her and once you do than you bring her to me so I can get her power. Find out as much as you can about her and every so often come to me so we can talk. You've done well apprentice." He tells Noah who smiles widely.

"Thank you master, see you later." He says and Noah nods than dissapears leaving his master there smirking widely. His plan is finally coming together.
~~~
"Were here." Kailyen says hitting his shoulder and Noah wakes up with a snort as she parks the car. They get out and she heads towards the trail where the cabin should be.

"How far is it?" He asked and Kailyen rolls her eyes as they continue to walk.

"Why you can't walk any farther?" She asked mockingly. And he glares at her huffing than chuckling afterwards. For the rest of the time they are silent as they walk through nature. It's beautiful and peaceful....relaxing Kailyen could just live here forever.

"You love nature?" He asked and she stops in her tracks as she reliazes he just read her mind. She turns to him and he waits for her answer. Damn him and his ocean eyes why did he have to choose that color with his face. "Thanks for the compliment this was my eye color before I joined The Iniquitous."

She glares at him clenching her fist and he just sits there smiling.....smiling with his pearl white teeth...god this man.

"First rule for being here with me. You do not read my mind got it?" She asked and he shrugs tilting his head to the side as they continue to walk on the path.