The Beginning

Have you ever wanted to be different from everyone else? Or have you ever wanted to be recognized in your world? My name is Kailyen Akridge and I am a 17 year old who is just getting through high school life. And I think most of us can agree that all we want to do is just get through this huge step in our life. I want to be a artist like Michelangelo or Da vinci. But as always this is a time in history where no one gives a Damn who you are in this world unless you really have something to show. Anyways that's all for today and soon I will get to my dreams along the way even if it's a bumpy road.

Kailyen wrote in her journal as her chemistry teacher Mr. Anderson... ugh boring name. Was giving them a lecture about atoms and how they move through objects and blah blah blah......blah.

"Ms. Akridge?" He asked her as she is jamming out to her music to tone out the world as most of us do.

He walks over and stands over her desk tapping his foot impatiently. She still doesn't notice him so he grabs her earbuds.

"Hey!" She exclaimed and she looks up having wide eyes. "Oh Mr. Anderson I'm.....um I'm sorry."

"I'm confistacting these Ms. Akridge." He says to her, and of course being her she stands up protesting.

"What no I need those for.....my life. Music helps me think and get me through my day." She says and he nods turning to her.

"How uninspiring, Ms. Akridge you will be fine for 2 days without your Rap and... hip hop." He says walking over to his desk to put her earbuds in his drawer.

"I don't listen to that, I listen to rock." Kailyen says to him and he just rolls his eyes. "Green day, nirvanna, metallica, AC DC......."

"Yeah that's all lovely but I need you to sit down." He says and Kailyen nods as he continues with his lesson.
~~~
"So how was Chem?" Ayden asked her as they are sitting eating there lunch. She signs and he notices. "That bad?"

"He took my earbuds. My music, my life." She says dramatically plopping her head on the table.

"How horrible." He says and he continues to eat his lunch. And Kailyen glares at him.

"I need my music Ayden." She tells him and he nods.

"Are your parents still fighting?" He asked and she looks down. Always has been since she was little always fighting for no reason.

"Yeah there still fighting. But at least I have my secret place." She says and he grabs her hand making her heart rise a little.

"You know if you ever need anything I'm here." He tells her and she smiles at him.

"I know, thank you Ayden." She says and he smiles also than he goes back to eating as her heart rate goes back to normal.
~~~

"Why don't you ever do anything!" Her mother exclaimed to her father.

"Me why don't you?" He asked as Kailyen walked through the doors setting her bag dow.

"Hey honey." Her mother says she nods wavung wirhout making eye contact. Than Kailyen grabs the car keys, headphones, and a couple of snack. "Where are you going?"

"Out for a while you guys fight forever, so carry on." She says sarcastically heafing towards the foor after she grabs a apple.

"We don't fight forever." Her father says and she turns to him.

"Well you have been to me." She says and he looks down. "I will be back before 8."

She walks out in the garage going into her mother's car. To just get away from there fighting.